5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like cornmeal.
Sorghum flour is a great substitute for cornmeal in gluten-free baking. Its lovely golden colour and sweetish flavour make a dense, moist bread, and it's also good for puddings. Needs xanthan gum and egg for baking; absorbs roughly as much water as stoneground wheat flour. Jalpur Millers Online are a fantastic supplier. Recommended!
Published 17 months ago by C. A. Austin

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT gluten free
Published 16 months ago by F. Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like cornmeal., 4 Nov. 2013
C. A. Austin "chezza99" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed Sorghum Flour, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Jalpur Stone Ground Sorghum Flour (Juwar) 1kg (Misc.)
My son and daughter in law bought me a gluten free baking book for my birthday and I had to source lots of different ingredients. As I was unable to get this flour locally, I decided to go online and found it on Amazon. It was duly ordered and arrived within a couple of days which was impressive. The finished result - a lemon drizzle cake - was well worth waiting for. I will return to Amazon for any other ingredients I may need when I try another recipe.

5.0 out of 5 stars genious, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Jalpur Stone Ground Sorghum Flour (Juwar) 1kg (Misc.)
excellent service and product. perfect for gluten free recipies, delicious flavour. Mufffins, bread, brownies anything. Really good product still not very well known in the west but fortunately already available

5.0 out of 5 stars You must buy for breads, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Jalpur Stone Ground Sorghum Flour (Juwar) 1kg (Misc.)
It is worth the money. I have just baked a baguette and it is glorious. Good quality flour, quick delivery. Recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Jalpur Stone Ground Sorghum Flour (Juwar) 1kg (Misc.)
works really well for recipes that need a gluten like flour, but without the gluten...love m,aking bread with this flour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Flour, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Jalpur Stone Ground Sorghum Flour (Juwar) 1kg (Misc.)
Very good quality flour at a very good price. packaging was good and it arrived in good time. No complaints is the cheapest I can find on line and cheaper than I have been paying previously and quality is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Jalpur Stone Ground Sorghum Flour (Juwar) 1kg (Misc.)
Love this product & for the amount of money I paid I can use it lavishly in my baking & cooking

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT gluten free, 29 Nov. 2013
F. Byrne "innermoonlight" (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jalpur Stone Ground Sorghum Flour (Juwar) 1kg (Misc.)
Based on the reviews here and lack of gluten warnings in the product description, I ordered this flour as a gluten free alternative as I have coeliac disease. However, it quite clearly says on the packet that it's milled in a facility that processes wheat and gluten. Therefore I can't use it, as even a microscopic bit of gluten could damage my body. It's a shame as I was really looking forward to trying it, but for anyone looking for a truly gluten free sorghum flour, you need to go to an Indian / Pakistani store on look on the packet itself, or buy a specialist brand. I made the mistake of trying to order online and the description clearly misses out this key information, so I guess I'll just have to give it to a friend or something.

5.0 out of 5 stars A new one for me.., 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Jalpur Stone Ground Sorghum Flour (Juwar) 1kg (Misc.)
bought this to try out, as part of my baking supplies. Some of the gluten free recipe books I have mention this flour, so I have bought this to try. I havent as yet baked with it, but have tasted baking with this in, and it adds to the flavour without being a potent flavour in the baking... look forward to trying this out

5.0 out of 5 stars ground sorghum, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Jalpur Stone Ground Sorghum Flour (Juwar) 1kg (Misc.)
i gave it this rating because it is an excellent product and value for money. i use it for gluten free baking and it comes out nicely. it also tastes good. will definitely order again. yes,recommended.