5.0 out of 5 stars Ron Hill Trackster - mens size M
I have had Ron Hill tracksters for over 20 years and, strangely, I find the mens fit better than the ladies (I am a standard size 10, but even the size 12 dips at the rear of the waistband !!!). These tracksters are workhorses, they don't ride up, slide down or stick to sweaty body parts, they wash and dry over night. I will continue to buy this product
Published on 20 July 2010 by The Old Lady at the Gym

3.0 out of 5 stars Long legged
I bought large being a 38" waist, however the legs must have assumed I was 6 foot 6. I had to pull them up concertina style, so my legs looked like Michelin man!

I've had Ron Hill in the past, no problems. I guess next time I'll go into a shop and try them on.
Published 11 months ago by Mr. Graham J. Woodison

5.0 out of 5 stars Ron Hill Trackster - mens size M, 20 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronhill Trackster Elite GT Running Pants, Size XL, 26 May 2011
I've bought quite a few of these over the years. The earliest ones were great - lightweight and very stretchy, which is important to me due to my height - well over 6'. I went through a period with a couple of pairs that weren't as stretchy and were horrid to wear. Thankfully, with the Elite GT's, Ronhill are back on form. So, now I have running pants that fit, are great to wear and can be washed and dried in no time at all. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars good reliable brand, 29 Jan. 2012
I bought these for my boyfriend to replace a previous pair which had been worn and worn. The quality is just the same. They wash well and are definitely a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars If it ain't broke don't fix it, 11 May 2014
Patrick E. Ford (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants (Apparel)
I have been using tracksters for over 20 years and find them to be the most durable and comfortable clothing of their type. The latest pair I bought last week, appear to have a slightly different cut at the rear to previous pairs I have owned. They feel slightly tighter. I notice they are made in Croatia now and not in the UAE, as have other pairs I have owned. This may have something to do with it. Nonetheless they are still great value

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little item, 25 Jan. 2010
Kakashi "I'm a Jack of All Trades" (New Zealand, Bay of Plenty (but in cornwall atm)) - See all my reviews
Cheap, comfy, not that warm but after a bit of jogging that that doesnt matter.
If your a bulky lad like me I've got say size XL is very long in the leg.
I be may a short fella at 5ft 11in but they were a wee bit too long

4.0 out of 5 stars Even though I like compression tights sometimes you may want something which is ..., 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants (Apparel)
All time classic. I used to have these at school.

Even though I like compression tights sometimes you may want something which is less compressing and just more fitted. Trackster's are these.

My only comment is that they used to have a plastic device on the waist cord to quickly tighten them. These don't come with them. So will be looking to add one of these.

Highly recommended!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants (Apparel)
The Pants are very comfortable when you run, excellent quality of fabric used. Highly recommended and it is value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for running in, surprise surprise, 17 April 2013
A good fit but the medium is slightly long for me I'm 5'8". waist is good so a smaller size was not an option. I made a small adjustment to the stirrups and bingo they're perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Long legged, 22 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants (Apparel)
My husband has been wearing Ron Hill trickster pants since the 70’s,(he’s had his current pair as long as I can remember) - I’ve been trying to source an additional pair through the high street without success – modern track pants tend to have Lycra in, which, due to a disability he finds difficult to get on an off. These are excellent, soft and stretchy material but easy to get on/off, keep their shape, wash well and dry quickly. Handy stirrups at the feet and nice piping down the sides make them look really smart as well as being soft and surprisingly warm in the wind and weather. Stretchy waist band with internal ties for extra security and a handy internal pocket for a key/bits and bobs. Thrilled to be able to source these through Amazon – have ordered two more pairs. Cannot recommend highly enough.