5.0 out of 5 stars NO expensive chiropodist fees !!
Published on 18 May 2012 by david s.london

1.0 out of 5 stars Is a high price really indicative of a great product?
After seeing the other reviews for this I thought I'd take the plunge and part with 25 for a.. show inner sole. Hmmmm.
Well, here are my observations, 2 months in.
1st, yes its functional and works well, but has the following flaws. (I would expect after spending 25 on a pair of inner that they'd be no flaws AT ALL!!!!!)

The sole and the heel...
Published 3 months ago by MR MATTHEW G PARKER

5.0 out of 5 stars NO expensive chiropodist fees !!, 18 May 2012
david s.london (south london , england.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr Foot's Sport Insoles - Medium (Personal Care)
In a nutshell these actually work. Having "problem feet" & working as a postman are a combination in hell ! The last 3 years have been almost agonising after a days work & finding these insoles on amazon has eased the pain considerably. I gave these insoles a months trial before I left this review & I can state that 80-90% of the pain on the soles of my feet has gone. Dr foot's insoles are contoured with a hobbled heel that feels natural in cushioning the heel. The best 25 quid purchase I can recall for a long time. And NO expensive chiropodist fees ! Thank you DR FOOT.

5.0 out of 5 stars eases the pain of morton's neuroma, 2 May 2011
This review is from: Dr Foot's Sport Insoles - Medium (Personal Care)
I bought these as an interrim solution for morton's neuroma while waiting for a insoles to arrive and be fitted at the podiatrist's surgery. These won't fit in close fitting shoes such as some trainers but they do fit in my boots and to help ease the nerve inflamation greatly.

5.0 out of 5 stars good arch support, 15 Nov 2011
This review is from: Dr Foot's Sport Insoles - Medium (Personal Care)
After trying 2 other insoles these were the best at relieving my plantar fasciitus (heel pain), they have good support at the front of the heal/start of arch which seems to be what I needed and other insoles didn't provide as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain gone instantly, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dr Foot's Sport Insoles - Medium (Personal Care)
I had been having knee, ankle and shin pain whilst exercising for around 9 months which disappeared instantly with these in soles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, 10 Sep 2012
Dr Foot's Sport Insoles - Medium
These insoles were ordered by mistake so were returned. I expected them to have a solid support running up the sole of the product, but they were just a formed footbed very similar to other supports which I have bought for 1/3 the cost from other suppliers on Amazon. The suppliers were more than happy to refund the product price and did so very quickly after a quick email prompt to check if they had received them. Good to deal with if a little slow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sorted out my Sore Feet, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Dr Foot's Sport Insoles - Medium (Personal Care)
When running, well jogging on a treadmil I was having problems with sore feet both heal and arch as well as a sore back this being after a very short distance and time.

I found that these did the job and allowed me to run 5k and 10k without these issues. Well padded and offer good support I managed to put these in with the current insole however it was a snug fit.

I used these for a few months before buying specific trainers put them in my work boots and feel the benefit at work now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relieved from pain, 17 Jun 2011
This review is from: Dr Foot's Sport Insoles - Medium (Personal Care)
Dr Foot's Sports Insoles helped me and my problem-prone feet really well. These Insoles have really helped some problems with my forefoot that I've had for a long time. The contoured shape of the sole is unique from any of the other products I've tried before and it has been the first I've been relieved from pain. Definitely recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is a high price really indicative of a great product?, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Dr Foot's Sport Insoles - Medium (Personal Care)
Well, here are my observations, 2 months in.

The sole and the heel padding are composed of seperate units. Hence they come apart when you are changing these from different pairs of shows (unless a) you only wear one pair of shoes or and you lose them. So you have the inner sole without the heel support.

My recommendation choose a similar one, such as this one, which is pretty much the same thing but.... errrr, 15 cheaper.
Then again, if you really want to spend 25 on a pair of inner soles --> go ahead !

UPDATE:
Because the sole is made from some kind of polystyrene composite it doesn't breathe. Coincidently, or not(??), I have now developed athletes foot after wearing these in the recent hot weather. Your feet get very hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend these sports insoles, 26 Jan 2012
This review is from: Dr Foot's Sport Insoles - Medium (Personal Care)
I recently bought two sets of insoles, one for myself and one for my wife. I am sending you this email because I wanted you to know how much better my calves are after using the 'Sports Insoles' . The insoles have reduced vibration and I feel I am running on a cushion when in fact I am really running on hard surfaces - they are that good!
I would recommend these sports insoles to serious runners and those who run for fun. I read some testimonials before I bought my insoles and was slightly surprised by the very favourable comments because I didn't think an insole could make such a difference but it does!

Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supportive and comfortable, 14 Jun 2011
This review is from: Dr Foot's Sport Insoles - Medium (Personal Care)
I spend a lot of time on my feet throughout the day. I have hard tile floors in my entire house and I can't go barefoot because it hurts my feet. I love to walk for exercise. If I don't wear shoes, or go barefoot, the heels of my feet hurt extremely bad and so does the arch of my feet. I was need an insert that provides stability and support. That is exactly what these do. They are very comfortable and supportive. These have really allowed me to enjoy walking forr exercise again. They fit perfectly into my tennishoes that I wear all day long.

Dr Foot's Sport Insoles - Medium