5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at last
These insoles are really comfortable and do the job they are designed for...good value for money and delivery from Amazon was very good.
Published 15 months ago by Avid reader

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment
Gosh!.....I looked forward to having my feet sink into a supportive gel insole, what a way to start any day throughout. Sadly....this wasnt the case!

Flimsy and floppy, smelt a bit funny too and you have to cut to size in your shoe. I returned them!
Published on 16 Aug 2011 by Breianne

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at last, 29 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Foot Gel Insoles, 17 Aug 2011
This review is from: Dr Foot Gel Plus Insoles (pair) (Personal Care)
The Dr Foot Gel Insoles I purchased through Amazon were with me within two days of ordering ( now thats very good ) they are a really good product and very comfortable, the only thing I would say is that unless you have removeable insloes from the shoes that you intend to use them with is to buy the next size up to your normal size as you will have a problem getting your normal shoe size on, I use them in open toe and sling back sandals and they are like walking on air ( marvelous ) very good product, a bit pricey but it depends on what price you put on comfort, I would buy again and can reccomend them

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 16 Aug 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Like walking on a cloud, 23 Jun 2011
This review is from: Dr Foot Gel Plus Insoles (pair) (Personal Care)
I have to stand all day in my job and these inserts have been a lifesaver for my tired and achy feet! If I had known how much they would have helped me, I would have bought them long ago. I have tried other gel insoles in the past but they needed replacement often and I just was not as happy with those. These seem to last me twice as long, work better than the others, and fit great too! I just love the feeling of having them in my shoes and how comfortable they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my purchase and back for more!, 22 Jun 2011
This review is from: Dr Foot Gel Plus Insoles (pair) (Personal Care)
I am so pleased with my purchase! I had been experiencing foot pain in the arch of one of my feet and in the forefoot area for some time, as well as experiencing lower back pain. I heard from a friend how wonderful these gel inserts were and how they had really helped their chronic foot pain so I gave them a try. After my purchase I saw improvement right away in both my feet and back, and they were so comfortable I am back to order several more pair. These easily fit in all my favorite shoes and have been a blessing to my aching feet and more. If you have feet or back issues, or just want to make your shoes more comfortable to wear while standing or exercise, these insoles are for you! Highly recommended from me and so glad that I listened to my friend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't suit me, 13 Jun 2011
This review is from: Dr Foot Gel Plus Insoles (pair) (Personal Care)
The Dr Foot Gel plus insoles did not suit me at all, and I found them most uncomfortable. The support was not in the correct place for my feet, and they seemed to 'poke me' in the arches of my feet. The one-size-fits-all insoles appear to be low cost items and I think the value for money is poor.

Dr Foot Gel Plus Insoles (pair)