Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 December 2015
Kid Cudi is comfortably one of the most creative artists still producing and shows once again he doesn't fit the stereotypical genre we've come to know as Hip-Hop on the radio.
on 18 March 2015
Son was very pleased with this thanku arrived quickly and well package
on 6 August 2015
Super quick postage, just what I expected.
on 3 November 2014
The best sequel after Man on the moon I!
on 6 January 2011
this album is too good for a 3 star and i couldnt give it 3 and a half so 4 was the only option :/. darker than the first and really draws u in when u give the whole thing a listen . particluar favourites are :

revofev
ashin kusher
wild n cuiz im young
these worries
scott mescudi vs the world

if u want a dark listening album for those kinda sad times or something to chill/work to then this is a good album for that. non fans of the cudder may not enjoy it as much. including myself :P
on 23 February 2011
Kid Cudi's 'Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager' is a good album, but not consistently good like 'Man on the Moon'. It's not that it's bad, it's simply different, I find myself skipping some tracks, whereas with 'Man on the Moon' every song was a great tune. Still it could grow on me, and 'Erase Me' is brilliant, and in my opinion is NOT ruined by Kanye West...
on 4 July 2011
Kid Cudi just gets better and better. Liked the first installment of this 3 part series of albums, but this one has exceeded my expectations. Much darker than the first, Scotty really takes his unique style to the next level.

Can't wait for Man on the Moon III. Anyone who enjoys the work of Scott Mescudi will love this and will eagerly await the third part.
on 11 February 2015
A++++++
on 15 November 2010
This album is relaxing and totally different to anything else out there, Cudi has his own genre. Favourite songs: Erase me, The end and Marijuana.