5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
I have used these for a while now, however finding it difficult to get them locally, so I needed to get them on line, Great product, vey pleased.
Published on 14 Oct 2010 by Mr. K. Mcdaid

3.0 out of 5 stars 'Wings' not really long enough
These mats are quite handy but we didn't find that the 'wings' were long enough to tuck below a child's single mattress securely, so the mat crumpled up during the night and therefore wasn't effective. Perhaps if we put it under the sheet that would make it more secure, but that would defeat the purpose of avoiding getting the bedding wet. My preference would still be...
Published on 14 May 2011 by Mark Loughridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 14 Oct 2010
Mr. K. Mcdaid - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pampers Bed Mats Compact Bag (3 Packs of 7, Total 21 Mats) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful addition to potty training!, 22 Sep 2010
It took some time to track these down, having heard about them, as I couldn't find them in the shops. I tried using disposable changing mats which are similar, but they were too small and moved around because there is no way of securing them (mind you I didn't put them under the sheet which might have helped a little!). Glad I made the effort to find these though; they have proved very useful - perfect for putting on the bed during daytime naps 'just in case'. (Haven't got as far as nighttime without nappies yet, but I'm sure they will be even more invaluable then!). They are supposed to go under the sheet with 'wings' that fit under the matress to secure them in place, but I don't always bother as they are plenty big enough and my son sleeps quite happily on top of one. A towel over it makes it softer and, to me, is preferable to having to strip the bed and wash the sheets! I did feel slightly guilty on the environment front and wondered about buying a washable version, however these will last for ages if they are not 'used'. They are also compact enough to send off to the childminder or take away on holiday easily. These are very reasonably priced compared to some so I'm glad bought them. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying in bulk, 30 Nov 2010
G. D. Charles - See all my reviews
Excellent product to protect your mattress from accidents. Cheapest way to buy them is in bulk through Amazon. A great deal compared to other retailers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dementia, 21 Feb 2013
Mrs. S. Riches "silversue" (norfolk) - See all my reviews
Bought these to use in my mothers' bed. She's got dementia and incontinence, and these mats fit the bed better than any adult aimed ones I could find in the chemists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 23 Feb 2011
I bought the Pamper Bed Mats to use on the bed of my partner who is 80years old and suffers from Alzheimers' decease. They are excellent and I shall certainly get some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers bed mats, 4 April 2013
Very impressed with this product. It did exactly what I wanted it too. Fitted my daughters single bed perfectly and it held in place. The bed mat soaked up the wee fully with no leakage through. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars dry nights for ever, 1 April 2013
Very soft and comfortable would reccomend to anyone needing extra protection at night - adult as well as child.

Excellant value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 18 Sep 2013
these have sticky backs to help stay in place. Didn't leak and much easier than having wet sheets to change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says, 10 May 2013
Had heard about these but couldnt see them in the shops. Got these on offer on amazon and they seem good. Delivery was very quick. Planning to take a few on holiday just in case we need them. Of course since buying these, there have been no accidents!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life savings tool, 8 Feb 2013
This for some time was my best friend and save me many times when my daughter was learning sleeping dry through a night.easy and smart concept.Plus at this price it's a barging.