5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I tried those nappies by chance just to see how they are, thinking they may not be as good as the new Active fit. What a suprise when after a couple of weeks I realised they are a lot better than the Active fit. The price is better but the most important is that they do the job: they never leak and keep all the soil inside!
I'm verry happy and stockep up many as they...
Published on 16 Nov 2010 by Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!
Bought these nappies as i thought they would be great, like most of pampers products.

Well, how disappointed was i, these nappies are terrible!

They seemed to leak at lot and found myself having to change my daughters clothes an extra once or twice a day, as well as feeling extremely cheap and nasty!

I would definately avoid these nappies...
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. C. L. Askew

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 16 Nov 2010
Martin - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pampers Simply Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Economy 2 x Packs of 50 Nappies--100 Nappies (Personal Care)
I'm verry happy and stockep up many as they were on offer. My 9 months baby likes them too as we can afford to change his nappy very often so he doesn't get an irritated bottom! The ratio quality/ price is unbeatable.

5.0 out of 5 stars just as good as baby-dry, 21 May 2012
We usually use pampers baby-dry for the long 12-13hrs night sleep, but when my husband brought our baby girl to bed for a change he used one of these ones by mistake. I thought I will probably have a crying baby in the middle of the night, but no, the nappies didn't leak even after a long night sleep :-)
I'm not buying the expensive pampers baby-dry anymore, just using these instead :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!, 13 Sep 2012

Well, how disappointed was i, these nappies are terrible!

I would definately avoid these nappies and stick to active fit or baby dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars why pay more, 21 Aug 2012
B Parr "Bibley" (London) - See all my reviews
These nappies are as good as any other pampers nappies for the fraction of the price. used some of their other ranges when i ran out and just had to buy some and when i got back to these i noticed there is not much difference in them regarding fit or absorbence.I love these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super stuff, good value, 10 Jun 2012
M. Talukder - See all my reviews
It's just perfect for my 9m old boy. He is so comfortable with the nappy:) I recommend the item will buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 21 April 2012
It works Really cheap in comparecen with stores prices always come on time if not earlier which is alway better .

5.0 out of 5 stars Why buy more expensive nappies??, 4 Mar 2011
I have a one year old boy who is very active -- we used to use more expensive Pampers (Swaddlers, Baby Dry, and other types available in the States). I've been using these for 5 months now, and see NO difference between these 'value' nappies and the more expensive ones except that the more expensive ones are slightly thinner (why that matters, I have no idea) and have copyrighted characters on them, as opposed to the generic animals printed on the Simply Dry ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to use during the daytime!, 17 Oct 2010
These nappies are cheaper than the Maxi dry and active fit. They may not be as great as the other pampers range, but great to use during the day, as I am changing his nappy every 3-4 hours, and for that amount of time these nappies serve their purpose well. I use the Maxi dry nappies during the night, as my 4 month old son sleeps through the night and I don't change his nappy at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 28 Nov 2013
fab nappies keeps my son dry all night and dont break the bank. buy them every month and will keep on doing

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers, 14 Sep 2013
Miss N. Gray "Naomi gray" (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
I like them, They actually for my wee Neice, but wil hv to wait a few months until she the size for them

ARRAY(0xac915600)