5.0 out of 5 stars Baby nappies
Had many deliveries of the nappies - they come in about three days - and am very pleased with the quality. I find it very easy to send for them and I do not have the trouble of carrying a heavy parcel.
Published on 26 Jun. 2011 by HelenC

1.0 out of 5 stars would not buy again!!!
Published on 1 April 2013 by Cilla

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby nappies, 26 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Pampers Active Fit Size 5 Junior Nappies Jumbo Box (2 Packs of 62 Nappies, total 124 Nappies) (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars would not buy again!!!, 1 April 2013
We ordered these on subscribe and save. The service from amazon is absolutely fantastic, but the actual product is awful. After using these nappies our daughter got a very sore bottom with open bleeding sores. We took her to the gp who gave us some cream. This didn't work so we took her back and got different cream which again didn't work. Every time time she passed anything or was being changed she was screaming with pain. I suddenly realised that this had all started when changed from baby dry to active fit. We looked on the web and saw that others had had this problem and they had even been on watchdog a couple years ago.We complained to pampers who took no responsibility at all and said they are checked and approved by clinicians, although they sent us vouchers for the cost of nappies. On opening a new pack they do smell very chemically which we initially put down to a 'new' pack smell.we changed back to baby dry, within 24 hours the open sores had shut, within 48 hours her bottom was back to normal, although maybe a little pink. I am aware that every babies skin is different and some people won't have had any problems and won't agree but I would definitely not use these again and if I can prevent just one baby suffering like our daughter did I'll be happy. I can't rate amazon, their service and pampers baby dry enough, but active fit should really be looked at and checked again!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 17 Jan. 2012
Every few months i get this order again when i run out..buying in bulk is so much better and alot cheaper..have looked around and this is the cheapest yet for this amount. My 22 month old is always on the go so they are perfect for him without restricting in any way..good to his skin and super absorbant so perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous packaging, 31 Mar. 2013
L. McTavish (Dublin,Ireland) - See all my reviews
Theses nappies are great and a good price here. Why only 2 stars. The most massive amazon box filled with the air blown up packaging around the actual pampers box which has its own plastic wrapping around the 2 packs of nappies. The box was so big the postman had to use his wheels to bring it to the door!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey compared to shop own brands, 17 Nov. 2013
Amazon Customer (southampton United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Good value from amazon warehouse, still pricier than shop own brands which suffice just as well brought out of convenience for delivery, some of the side stickers did break as well not what to expect from a brand but don't leak overnight which is main thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars good nappy, 3 Dec. 2013
only problem is design of elmo been removed, and been replaced with a new "baby" design, caused lots of tears amd tantrums....also as a size 5 nappy, generally for toddlers, think a "baby" design is a bit inappropriate

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps baby dry, 25 July 2013
We've always used these nappies and will always will
It keeps baby dry but you have to make sure you get the right size to avoid spillages!
It's the cheapest around. Nothing beats its price and quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars all nappies faulty, 23 Nov. 2012
Pampers Active Fit Size 5 Junior Nappies - 2 x Jumbo Packs of 62 (124 Nappies)
All the nappies where faulty, every one I had unfold was glue in one side , it was impossible to unfold without breaking them

5.0 out of 5 stars better than supermarket offers., 16 July 2011
I do subscribe and save, which is simple to use and u get extra discount. You are not tied into anything and can cancel whenever you like. If you running low can order with click of a button. Free delivery. Why carry boxes home from the supermarket when u can get delivered to your door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Active fit size 5, 27 Dec. 2012
I chose this product because it doesn't leak, very reliable and I don't need to change it only once at night. I would recommend it to any mum with a 10 months old baby onwards.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›