5.0 out of 5 stars Pamper your new born
Another good quality nappy from Pampers. The size would fit most newborns from the frail 6 lbs to the bouncing 9 lb +, there is enough elasticity in the material to provide a comfortable yet secure fit. The nappies hold moisture away from the baby very well; proven by the abscence of livid nappy rashes on our baby's soft fragile skin.

Also, the nappies have a...
Published on 25 Jan 2011 by sb

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, look like fake
I had been using Pampers with my 3 weeks old baby before, also in the hospital nursery, but the ones i bought from Amazon are different quality, very light and not enough to prevent leakage.
My baby after two days of usage was soaking more than three times and got a very bad nappy rash. This never happened before with Huggies Newborn.
I am very disappointed...
Published on 30 Mar 2012 by Eva

5.0 out of 5 stars Pamper your new born, 25 Jan 2011
sb (Lancaster) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Size 2 (6-13 lbs/3-6 kg) Nappies - 2 x Economy Packs of 62 (124 Nappies) (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

Also, the nappies have a colourful design across the front upper waist band - on some nappies this design is embossed with hard scratchy plastic but not so on these nappies - it is more of a soft print in the actual fibres of the nappy itself.

The nappies are very easy to put on, even for a bloke like me, so no excuse for me to do "man things" like DIY or mowing the lawn when its time to change the baby's nappy.

A very good nappy that we have lots of confidence in to do its job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant nappies, great value!, 3 Feb 2011
Lucy Lavande - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These nappies are excellent quality and value, very soft and comfortable on a newborns delicate skin, and the DON'T LEAK!! Happy days! I had been using a different leading brand, which did leak, and having tried Pampers I'll be sticking with them in future. Brilliant, and such good value for money too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 Jan 2011
Matt (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have no frame of reference really, this is the first packet of nappies I've ever bought! As the other reviews state, they are really easy to use and they are really absorbant. No leaks around the edges and the baby seems very happy and comfortable. I'll definately be buying these again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, look like fake, 30 Mar 2012
I am very disappointed. These PAmpers look like fake.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and cheap, 13 Jan 2012
It was quite a relief to find this deal (11GBP) because as a new mother I did not know where to start with nappies and I was horrified by how expensive nappies were in the supermarket...its a shame they have gone up in price since then though...

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandparent friendly, 26 July 2011
A Common Reader "Committed to reading" (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We bought these to keep at home because we sometimes look after our two young grandchildren. In our day we used Terry nappies and its not difficult to understand how much easier these Pampers are so use.

The value is fantastic by buying in large packs like this. Who'd have thought that Amazon would sell nappies? I can't fault them however - delivery was next day and we don't have to fill our supermarket trolley with them any more. The price alone is a persuader however.

Great value and a product that "does what it says on the tin".

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent nappies, 7 Mar 2011
Steven Brown (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Have been impressed with all sizes of Pampers that we have used.

Absorbs wet and dirty very well, generally an excellent fit, tight seal, though more stretchy than other nappies I've tried, so baby isn't restricted even though he/she is nice and sealed in.

Wouldn't use any other nappy now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value and convenience, the two things a new parent needs, 30 Jan 2011
Mr. Roy Ellor "Roy Ellor" (Salford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I ordered these for a neighbour who is about to welcome a new baby to the family. The two selling points that I can see are both immediate and deal-clinchers to me.

1. Amazon deliver them. How many times do you see parents lugging huge packs of nappies home from the supermarket? These come in a cardboard carton of 2x Economy size packs, and are delivered to the door quickly and efficiently.

2. As others have also remarked, Amazon have them available at a very competitive price.

The brand itself needs no introduction as it is one of the leading disposables producers. Quality and competency as a product is therefore unquestionable. For the two reasons above I would definitely return to Amazon to buy more, as they can supply the right product in the right way at the right price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 24 Jan 2011
Blake Paine (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got these as a present for my Niece and Nephew who have recently had a baby daughter. They seem very happy with them and report that they do just what they're supposed to. Looking at the other reviews, I can't think of anything else I can usefully add here.

Recommended unreservedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very absorbent!, 23 Jan 2011
Mr. J. W. Mc Evoy - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I must say these are very good. I'm no nappy expert but as far as nappies go these are some of the better ones. Very, very absorbent and keeps the little one very dry. 62 nappies per pack is very economical, highly recommended!