5.0 out of 5 stars Pamper your new born
Another good quality nappy from Pampers. The size would fit most newborns from the frail 6 lbs to the bouncing 9 lb +, there is enough elasticity in the material to provide a comfortable yet secure fit. The nappies hold moisture away from the baby very well; proven by the abscence of livid nappy rashes on our baby's soft fragile skin.

Also, the nappies have a...
Published on 25 Jan. 2011 by sb

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, look like fake
I had been using Pampers with my 3 weeks old baby before, also in the hospital nursery, but the ones i bought from Amazon are different quality, very light and not enough to prevent leakage.
My baby after two days of usage was soaking more than three times and got a very bad nappy rash. This never happened before with Huggies Newborn.
I am very disappointed...
Published on 30 Mar. 2012 by Eva

5.0 out of 5 stars Pamper your new born, 25 Jan. 2011
sb (Lancaster) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Size 2 (6-13 lbs/3-6 kg) Nappies - 2 x Economy Packs of 62 (124 Nappies) (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

Also, the nappies have a colourful design across the front upper waist band - on some nappies this design is embossed with hard scratchy plastic but not so on these nappies - it is more of a soft print in the actual fibres of the nappy itself.

The nappies are very easy to put on, even for a bloke like me, so no excuse for me to do "man things" like DIY or mowing the lawn when its time to change the baby's nappy.

A very good nappy that we have lots of confidence in to do its job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value and convenience, the two things a new parent needs, 30 Jan. 2011
Whitehatter "Roy Ellor" (Salford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I ordered these for a neighbour who is about to welcome a new baby to the family. The two selling points that I can see are both immediate and deal-clinchers to me.

1. Amazon deliver them. How many times do you see parents lugging huge packs of nappies home from the supermarket? These come in a cardboard carton of 2x Economy size packs, and are delivered to the door quickly and efficiently.

2. As others have also remarked, Amazon have them available at a very competitive price.

The brand itself needs no introduction as it is one of the leading disposables producers. Quality and competency as a product is therefore unquestionable. For the two reasons above I would definitely return to Amazon to buy more, as they can supply the right product in the right way at the right price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant nappies, great value!, 3 Feb. 2011
Hettie Lawrence (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These nappies are excellent quality and value, very soft and comfortable on a newborns delicate skin, and the DON'T LEAK!! Happy days! I had been using a different leading brand, which did leak, and having tried Pampers I'll be sticking with them in future. Brilliant, and such good value for money too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 Jan. 2011
Matt (England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have no frame of reference really, this is the first packet of nappies I've ever bought! As the other reviews state, they are really easy to use and they are really absorbant. No leaks around the edges and the baby seems very happy and comfortable. I'll definately be buying these again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what the baby ordered, 18 Jan. 2011
We've ordered nappies from Amazon several times now. One lot got delayed in the Christmas post/Amazon overload, but for the most part these are cheaper than the shops and despite a longer delivery window, excellent value. Even better if you place them on regular order (Assuming your baby doesn't grow out of them!) Order at least a week in advance to be on the safe side. I wish I'd known about these much earlier. Definately recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, look like fake, 30 Mar. 2012
I am very disappointed. These PAmpers look like fake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent nappies, 7 Mar. 2011
Steven Brown (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Have been impressed with all sizes of Pampers that we have used.

Absorbs wet and dirty very well, generally an excellent fit, tight seal, though more stretchy than other nappies I've tried, so baby isn't restricted even though he/she is nice and sealed in.

Wouldn't use any other nappy now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 24 Jan. 2011
Blake Paine (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got these as a present for my Niece and Nephew who have recently had a baby daughter. They seem very happy with them and report that they do just what they're supposed to. Looking at the other reviews, I can't think of anything else I can usefully add here.

Recommended unreservedly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and cheap, 13 Jan. 2012
It was quite a relief to find this deal (11GBP) because as a new mother I did not know where to start with nappies and I was horrified by how expensive nappies were in the supermarket...its a shame they have gone up in price since then though...

4.0 out of 5 stars Review for pampers, 3 Sept. 2012
We have bought this pampers for our newborn child.
Since the price was lower than in Greece and because the quality of pampers is higher than other similar products we bought it from amazon.co.uk. However if we consider that an extra VAT is added from amazon for orders from Greece and the exchange difference between euro and sterling the price difference is not so significant. So if you purchase this item not form UK take care of the VAT difference.
Concerning the quality it does not stop everything from the child and sometimes is overfloated which make dirty the clothes and the bed of the baby but it is very good for the skin of the baby since it does not leave marks or irritation as other products we have used.