on 27 June 2013
Bought for my wife. She was very happy with the watch but the strap took a bit of getting used to. Very good value and very true to the photo on the site.
on 11 May 2014
Have been looking at this bulova watch for over a year on and off on several sights,but kept putting it off as hadn't used internet shopping very often, I guess I was a bit sceptical of fakes really, but so glad I took the plunge got a fantastic bargain...well over half price the watch itself is amazing quality oozes from the lovely rose gold case and expensive leather strap.would definitely use drugstore on amazon again super service from all concerned.thank you.
on 16 January 2014
I was given this watch as a birthday present and I love it. The watch keeps time perfectly (as you would expect). Looks very smart and true to on site image. The clasp took a little figuring out but simple once you realise what to do.
on 15 December 2013
I didn't give 4 or 5 stars because the box was without users manual and information about the warranty. The watch seems brand new but the box no. I would like to have an answer why this, because the watch is for our anniversary wich is now (present) and i don't want to send it back.