5.0 out of 5 stars Kicking it old school
Published on 6 Aug 2010 by Avatouir

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Album
Another advertised album that shows you in the advert the best tracks but when you purchase the album its full of rubbish on the rest of the album, The first disc great then they have put any old track they can get to fill the 3 disc's. only 8 tracks worth a listen.
Published on 3 Sep 2010 by sound review

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kicking it old school, 6 Aug 2010
This review is from: Ministry of Sound Anthems R&B (Audio CD)
I'll be honest and admit that rnb is not my first love (bought this for my gf) but with Minsrty of sounds reputation and experience in compilations this is a definate winner. Covering just over 3 decades of soul, from Bobby Brown to Tiao Cruz there's something for everyone here. Most of the songs I know, (even I couple I didn't realise I did) and are either old skool classics or modern ones.
Also this is a standard compilation as oppossed to "mix". By this I mean that there's no fade in, following track being synched in with the current, so perfect for those that like to do their own dj mixing

5.0 out of 5 stars Ministry of Sound Anthems R&B, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Ministry of Sound Anthems R&B (Audio CD)
This is an very good selection of mid nineties slowJamz and R&B classics from Montell Jordan This is how we do it to Sisqo Thong Song an Absoulte mix of stuff from an mid Noughties Classic Pussycat Dolls Don't Cha from 2005 to Kelly Rowland Stole to Bobby Brown En Vogue LL Cool J Blackstreet Coolic Gangsta's Paradise . This album takes You back to 1996 chilling in Your Garden have an ice cold drink alcoholic or non alcoholic listening to the anthems of days gone by playing an nineties early Noughties reunion party in Your house playing at an friends barbecue definitely recommend it .

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Album, 3 Sep 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars For my son, 18 April 2014
Mark Russell (Darlington UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ministry of Sound Anthems R&B (Audio CD)
Bought at Christmas for my 16 year old son. There are tracks on hear I remember from my yoof! Must be cool and retro now?

5.0 out of 5 stars Looovvveeee, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ministry of Sound Anthems R&B (Audio CD)
This has made the two hour drive to work very fun and I just love this. About 70 percent of the tracks are my favourite tunes. You have 'LL Cool J's Hey Lover, En Vogue, Blackstreet. Modern and newer but mostly old school tracks. Buy - you won't regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD for the car, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ministry of Sound Anthems R&B (Audio CD)
If you love r&b then this is a fabulous cd
i brought it for the car as i do long journeys and rather than trying to find a radio station i just switch to the cd.
i love my r&b both old and new and i the choices on this album, just great for singing along to on those long motorway journeys!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome old school !, 1 Nov 2013
Serious Curl (Northampton,U.K.) - See all my reviews
absolutely love it why did i wait so long to buy it, so many good memories to the songs played, cant stop singing and dancing its the best, buy it now you wont regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars R&B CD's, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ministry of Sound Anthems R&B (Audio CD)
If you love R&B you will love these R&B CD's from the Ministry of Sound. Some of the best R&B tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Music, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ministry of Sound Anthems R&B (Audio CD)
This compilation is a really good sound to play in the background when you have friends at a dinner party or
small family get-together.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Jack Swing!, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Ministry of Sound Anthems R&B (Audio CD)
Omg, the 1st disc has been ripped straight from my old 12" record collection, I have the album's, albums on cassette, of every artist safely stored in my ammunition tin! All gathering dust! Love all 3 discs, but the 1st one is being played to death! Surprised there's no Soul II Soul though! Loving all the New Jack Swing!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Ministry of Sound Anthems R&B
Ministry of Sound Anthems R&B by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2010)