5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected!!
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by Paul

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not so cheerful
Published 8 months ago by Holly

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected!!, 25 Nov 2011
This review is from: Sandberg Headset One 125-26 (Electronics)
The microphone is incredibly clear as are the headphones. The volume control on the side controls the volume that you hear and speak which is a little disappointing. This can simply be remedied by using the volume on your computer to change the volume of the incoming sound. Easy to use and comfortable to wear. The padding on the headphones is very snug and the size can be easily adjusted. I have used them for gaming and phone calls on my computer and they are perfect for both. I would have been happy if I had paid twice the price I did for these. Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: Sandberg Headset One 125-26 (Electronics)
Wanted a cheap-but-good headset for Skyping in public wifi areas. Reviewed a load of alternatives and picked these at just 6.99. Brilliant piece of kit. Well built, comfortable, adjustable headband, flexible microphone stalk, braided cable - not just plastic coated - and 3.5mm jacks for plugging-in. Might not be too good for long-term music listening but that's not what I got them for.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars at this Price :), 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sandberg Headset One 125-26 (Electronics)
I recently started work for a telemarketing company. The standard issue headset (open back) is slightly uncomfortable and on a small yet significant number of calls via Skype I got the impression that the microphone was not the best and that in the environment the standard issue headphones were not ideal. I took delivery of this headset today and set about testing in. Unfairly, I used my existing Sennheiser PC360 as a comparison. The sound through the Sandberg headphones is not great when listening to music. Expected. The sound for Skype was pleasantly good. The microphone is nearly as good as that on the Sennheiser! The Sandberg set is nowhere near as comfortable as the Sennheiser but not unbearably uncomfortable. The Sandberg are closed back cutting out the inane chatter and raucous laughter in the office, allowing me hear the customer clearly :) I just hope the mic does the same for them ;)
I would rate them as 2 stars if they cost the same as the Sennheiser (c.160 these days!) but for less then a tenner.. 5 STARS!
IMHO .. buy them for Skype/VOIP and no other reason.
Maybe they are optimised for that alone?

5.0 out of 5 stars best i've had so far, 15 Sep 2012
Steven Mason - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sandberg Headset One 125-26 (Electronics)
after returning a couple of different sets (other makes) that did not work it was a pleasure to receive these that actually work. the sound quality is outstanding, no hiss or crackles. the microphone works exceptionally well. the wires are held inside cord so are well protected and sturdy and feel well made. there is even a seperate elastic string attaching the cord to the headset so that you can not pull on the actual cord, even with the elastic at full stretch, the cord is not stressed at all which is a nice added touch. i wouldn't say thay are the most comfortable to wear, but not uncomfortable to the point of hurting, far from it. the ear cups could have been a bit bigger but they do the job perfectly, they just dont enclose the whole ear.
i would recommend these without any hesitation, they far exceed my expectations and for a little over 7 quid they are a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sandberg Headset One 125-26 (Electronics)
Smaller than what I had expected it to be (which is good). I bought this so that I could use VOIP (e.g. skype). My computer microphone was rubbish so I bought this instead. At the receiver end, they've said that the sound quality is better.

The pad/earpiece is comfortable and the headset looks reasonably well built. Sound quality and the side sound control is good. Some people here have encountered problems with low volume; fortunately I have not had such problem. The blocks on either side connecting the stalk of the earpads to the headset is wobbly.. a bit wary of this because with my previous budget headset it broke at that bit but I hope this will last!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: Sandberg Headset One 125-26 (Electronics)
I was looking for some cheap headset which is ideal for live broadcasting on twitch and justin tv. I needed something that is cheap and will do the job, not requiring a high quality for sound output but something which is comfortable for say four to six hours of gameplay and easily adjustable microphone. This is exactly what I am looking for. It is lightweighted and very comfortable, matches everything that I wanted, and the sound quality of its sound output is not bad at all, which is a surprise to me for a product at such a low price. The volume control it attached is an extra, not really of great use to me, but anyway it would be very good for anyone looking for a function like this. I could not really ask for more, but if I need to then I would say I want another handy volume control that can turn up/down the volume of the sound recieved by the microphone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargin basement! - could be louder., 9 July 2012
This review is from: Sandberg Headset One 125-26 (Electronics)
Execellent value & has lasted well! I purchased this head set as it was rated 9.5/10 in an old magazine I dont recall the publisher.
The only down side i have is the volume isnt very loud even at max, I'm not certain if my setup is to blame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sandberg Headset One 125-26 (Electronics)
I use these for video conferencing and am very happy with them for this purpose. They are perfectly comfortable to wear and the microphone quality is surprisingly good - certainly up to the usual Skype or other conferencing standard. I've recorded and played back my voice and the sound is as good as the 30 pound microphone I bought for the same purpose.

I have not used them to listen to music, but the sound for speech is fine, the volume control is a useful addition for the odd person who speaks way too loudly. The volume control does not affect the microphone volume (good).

Recommended, I would not think it is worth anything more sophisticated for video use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not so cheerful, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sandberg Headset One 125-26 (Electronics)
First off, the headphone part of the set is great. The volume control is really good and as said in other reviews, they are very comfortable to wear. If you chopped the microphone off, I'd rate them 5 stars. Which leads us to the microphone. It looks great, flexible and easy to move around - shame it doesn't work. Went to record spoken assignments and to my horror, the microphone (after managing a quick click) failed to work whatsoever so I looked a total idiot having to record said assignments using built in microphone on laptop, craning my head to PC screen to read the text.

Now off to find a better quality set. (Fairly sure this headset was more expensive than the current 5 that is being charged now)

5.0 out of 5 stars what can i say if an item deserve 6 star?wow??, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Sandberg Headset One 125-26 (Electronics)
i think i need to contact the seller and tell him to check the price again!
i can't believe such a brilliant headphone with this price range
what can i say about them?:
1-first of all 4 years warranty
2-well made and good design
3-soft and enjoyable sound (not too loud)
4-extremely clear recording microphone (using for a language learning software)
5-(this is very important)flex fit system,witch protect the headset from sudden moves

is that enough?
so
stop reading other reviews!
go ahead and get them now!!

Sandberg Headset One 125-26