Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.98

on 17 August 2013
I have to say to start this is a well written book which is the only reason it got 2 stars. The description and imagery created is brilliant, but I was so bored!!! Nothing really happens for 70% of the book except some bad dreams and general feeling that bad things are going to happen. The only reason I kept reading is because of my principle that once I'm about 30% of the way through a book I have to finish it and I really wanted this one to get better as I read it. I can't say I felt any attachment to the characters and to be honest by the time it did get some action in it I didn't care if they live or died.
on 26 October 2013
I'm not normally a very fast reader but I devoured this one in only a couple of days. I had never heard of the author before but when I saw this on sale for a pound I thought what the hell. I'm glad I did too.

Echoes of King and even Barker at times made me really appreciate what Mr Kenyon was doing with this. I'm looking forward to reading more of his stuff. Great fun and I can't recommend it enough.
on 2 January 2015
A touch of the Stephen King about much of this involving tale; no, Nate Kenyon doesn't quite have Mr King's touch, but he does tell a good story very well indeed. The 2 main protagonists, Billy Smith and "Angel" are both damaged (alcoholic and drug-addicted prostitute) and are NOT friends, since Billy has kidnapped Angel and taken her with him on the run. They've both been having similar dreams, compelling them to find their way eventually to the picturesque and historic little town of White Falls, where all is not as it seems.
Gradually, Billy and Angel make their peace with each other to the point where they realise they're falling in love, but the course of true live doesn't run smooth for them. The other characters we meet are well drawn, even the unsympathetic ones, and the story is well put together - saying any more would risk spoiling it for other readers; it's a very easy read, took me less than a day and I'd strongly recommend it to anyone who likes a bit of suspense.
on 22 December 2013
Previous reviews about it being slow is very true.

However for me that builds up the tension for this quite well, it's not too heavy of a supernatural theme so if you're not a huge fan of the supernatural then this is a book for you.

The characters are interesting and the overall plot was good.

It isn't very scary I have to agree, not even chilling but again if you're not into that sort of thing then this is probably the best thing for you.

It was good, but I probably wouldn't read it again.
on 25 November 2013
I liked the book and it was very thrilling and you never would have expected the story to taken to the level it was and I gave it only 4 stars as I don't usually go for books like this but it was good and the auther is very tallented.
on 22 June 2014
The detailing in this book is superb. The writing is so detailed that it draws you in, keeps u reading. Makes u feel as though u living right there with the characters.
Girl who is addict, prostitute, get abducted, but falls in love with man who abducted her. But dark forces bring them to a small town, there is evil all around, dark mysterious forces, walking g dead. I loved loved loved this book
on 21 September 2013
The book was ok if a bit drawn out. I will look at reading the other books by Nate Kenyon.
on 26 August 2013
The reviews I read were misleading. It started slow and slowed up. I am about to abandon this book, simply because nothing really happens even when something happens. It could have been good and to be honest the last 45% might be packed with something worth reading but alas I shall never find out. I grew to hate it!
on 12 January 2015
This book is amazing I give it 5star rating it is the best book I have ever read defiantly top of my list . You will find it very hard to put down the author is very talented he captures every aspect . This book is the first of Nate Kenyon book I have read and he hasn't disappointed me can't wait to read more of his work .
on 12 October 2013
Good book strange story very creepy at times wonder if it could ever happen good twist to the story.good ending.