on 25 March 2013
I'm really not sure how the plastic will stand up to use over time as it is quite thin and brittle but it is fine so far (had it a few weeks). Easy enough to slide on to the pressure cooker so liquid can be drained off for use in gravy or soup after cooking.
on 6 January 2015
I was a little sceptical about how well this would work in practice, but it's a perfect fit and makes jobs like straining stock so much easier. Good value too. The only problem is that I now want one for each of my other large pans...
on 7 March 2014
Well made and a useful addition to the pressure cooker. It took a while for delivery and we are not sure if that was because of high demand or not.
on 17 October 2014
Looks good, fits well, not used in anger yet.
on 18 June 2015
Seems useful enough. Beats having to juggle a strainer and a large pot when making pasta and such. Just wish it could have fit more of my various pots.
on 15 September 2015
So much easier than messing about with sieves I can use two hands to tip the pressure cooker and drain stock. Easy to fit. Nice colour.
on 23 August 2015
does the draining job which you would find hard/heavy to do without it.
slightly fiddly to attach but you get used to it.