on 4 August 2011
A very good value for money product. I was a bit worried it would be lightweight but it is a solidly built ring. Looks good on too.
on 14 September 2013
The ring itself is sound. But I was disappointed to discover that beneath the ring is ridged and hollow. Not solid and full as I hoped. Also after a month of wearing it the Finnish started to come off. So In places it is a dark grey colour rather than the silver.
on 3 April 2013
Great ring, fits very well, the quality is great and it feels very sturdy and beautiful aswell.

Though it definitely feels lighter than it looks, which might be a good or a bad thing depending on your preferences.

oh it also came in a heart shaped box which was rather weird since I thought this supposed to be a men's ring. Though I don't think it's a problem, just if you buy it as a gift consider this so you wouldn't look all awkward and stuff.
on 1 April 2014
I ordered size P: £26.95 for the ring, plus postage at £2.97. My first impressions were:

1. "Very shiny" - The images show a kind of dark "aged" effect. The ring is nothing like this. Maybe in time...
2. "Not like the images on the Amazon page" - The images here shown don't show the pattern much on the sides, and due to the angle of the photos here the actual square front.strikes you more when you're actually holding the ring.

My biggest problem with this item is how much I've been charged for so little Ag (elemental name of silver). At current prices today per Oz as quoted on Kitco ([...]), Ag is £11.86 per Oz. Upon arrival my ring had a tag which has the weight written on it. For my size P ring it weighs 6.61g.

You can see where I am going with this...

So doing the math (and ignoring that 925 silver is only 92.5% Ag): 6.61 g = 0.233161 Oz. £11.86 * 0.233161 = £2.77. So I have paid £26.95 for £2.77's worth of Ag (at current prices)! I'm both shocked and cheesed off at how much this seller has had my pants down and that the postage costs more than the actual value of the ring!

Also, to confirm what somebody else has written in their review somewhere here I can also confirm that the underneath of the square face is not solid. It is hollowed out. The company selling this item really have squeezed on the amount of 925 Ag in the product!

Lesson learned.
on 13 May 2013
really good quality ring and an afordable price .feels sturdy aswell and a nice fit , with a nice design on the sides,i am happy with it the top looks like it could easily be engraved upon which is exactly what i intent to get done .
on 21 June 2014
Would highly recommend my husband loved it for our anniversary just what he wanted not too bulky but not flimsy very solid I really like it and it actually fits quite big which is hard to get
on 4 January 2013
the ring looks good and the ring fits well. its got a very nice engraved pattern on it too. i am very pleased.