4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, but stick it in your x-ray tray at the airport!
Published 16 months ago by James v B

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Heavy
A good idea for a product and you can find a loop to fit most small items. However the Grid-It is quite heavy without anything attached to it. In this version its a little small to be that useful.

However, it does do the job its advertised to do.
Published 6 months ago by Power401

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, but stick it in your x-ray tray at the airport!, 19 Jun 2013
James v B (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cocoon Grid-It! Accessory Organiser for your Purse or Travel Case - Xtra Small (Office Product)
I bought this as I tend to fly frequently with a lot of gadgetry. It's a very handy pad that keeps everything together both at home and on the go, BUT the concentration of all those wires and circuits can cause problems at pre-flight security. My hand baggage has now been searched several times, which is a gigantic pain in the backside. So now I take it out, along with the liquids and laptops, which resolves the issue. Bit of extra hassle to remember to pack it in the top of my bag, but there's no way I'm going back to all those loose bits everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grid-it, Love-it !, 4 Oct 2014
James B (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
Just received this in the post today, First thing i will say is that it is packaged extremely well and i am very impressed with it. It was in a padded brown envelope inside another padded brown envelope sealed up. My first negative is that it did take a long time to come but i can complain at free delivery. This Product is sold through the Apple store meaning they recommend this product, so do i. I got a large one for my uni rucksack - i have put on it my mac charger, external hard drive, memory stick, iPhone battery pack, iPhone lead and plug and a couple of pens - still has plenty of space but does fit nicely into a standard size rucksack - it may struggle to go in say a super dry rucksack due to them being a little smaller than usual but just get a medium grid-it. The quality is great and it feels sturdy so it won't bend. I love this and really recommend them for tidying up your bags. The colour is a true dark black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful..., 21 Feb 2014
Anyone who travels needs one (one more) of these. They keep all your accessories together and in one place. It was also cheeper than buying in the Apple Store. Great idea...

5.0 out of 5 stars quite expensive but the ease of use experience makes the price worth it, 22 Aug 2014
GCW "scullsxx" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have two of these. One is used for a multi outlet USB charger and all the five cables I use with it. There is enough space for the power lead, charger, and five long cables for Apple 30 pin, Apple lightning, mini USB, Micro USB and one for a portable hard disk. I have used pouches in the past but leads got tangled and it seemed to take more room up than using one of these. The other is used for batteries for cameras and battery packs.

Initially they look quite expensive but the ease of use experience makes the price worth it for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, incredibly useful, 9 Sep 2013
Doug "Doug" (York, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is an excellent product if you like all the cables and devices you carry round to be held safely and securely.

These are the things I love

The straps are elastic with a non slip covering to hold precious gadgets in place
The straps are woven so there are different sized openings, smaller ones for pens and USB drives, larger ones for ipods and chargers.
There is a small zipped pocket at the back for a small notepad or similar.
I love the way that gadgets are held secure so that they do not move in my laptop bag and so get scratched
It is very easy to put items in the Grid-it
It is very easy to remove items
You can see, when leaving a hotel room if something is missing as there is a space where it should be (I leave lots of things in hotel rooms so this is a big plus for me)

I have been using this for a few days and all the items secured to this have stayed secure and not moved at all.

It is a superb product, which although expensive, is well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Downsides would be that it is relatively heavy and it's easy to max out the capacity (on the med size ..., 19 Aug 2014
Very handy organisational tool.

This is quite a well thought out bit of kit. The elastic strap layout is extremely flexible with regard to holding small pieces of gear and it suits a backpack very well.

Downsides would be that it is relatively heavy and it's easy to max out the capacity (on the med size that I purchased .. any larger would make it a squeeze into my daily backpack).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, does a great job!, 12 Oct 2014
Fantastic product, does a great job. Keeps iPhone, charger, toothbrush, earphones etc etc all in place when inside a bag or briefcase. Saves a great deal if hassle trying to find everything. Great if you're travelling abroad too, just secure everything and pack it. Has a zipped compartment in on the reverse too, which is handy. Will definitely be buying more of these for men's Christmas presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep clutter in luggage organised., 10 Sep 2014
This is so useful that I bought a larger version as well. The unavoidable drawback is that it can't always provide the ideal bits of elastic for every combination of things to organise. The zip compartment on the other side is handy to carry my tablet computer.

I don't see how it could be made any more configurable, but if someone could invent a way to do that it would be even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have OCD this is DEFINITELY a product you'll love!, 12 Oct 2014
I'm a complete neat-freak and this is probably one of my favourite things in the world. It's so useful and I cannot stress how much you all need this organiser grid in your lives! Just purchased another one for my boyfriend because he loved the look of it too! The quality is amazing and the size is perfect too - it fits in my 15" Kanken laptop bag perfectly. Would definitely buy this again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it. Too useful to feel any regrets about it, 30 Aug 2014
R. Thomas - See all my reviews
Really really useful. I have end to use it for the junk that hangs round the bottom of my laptop bag. The little stuff you don't tend to use much but you'll probably regret if you don't have it with you at all times. So it's fantastic and I no longer have to do the 'bag dance' to find that dongle you all of a sudden need, because it disappears into the depths of your case