on 18 August 2014
I love this poster! It's a brilliant size and great quality. My two year old son loves to point out all the characters for me. I didn't expect it to be quite as nice as it is. Arrived packaged in a hard tube so no damage was done.
on 2 February 2016
Wow, I am so pleased I purchased this poster. Arrived before due date and was very well packaged no creases at all. Printing quality is excellent and a lot bigger then I was expecting. Absolutely worth the money, my son is going to be so excited when he gets home from nursery. Thanks 😀
on 4 February 2014
The look on my Grandsons face when I bought this for him and gave it to him was well worth every penny spent on it.
on 12 July 2013
My son loved them as he loves toy story, very happy little boy. Fast delivery and in perfect shape. Thanl you
on 10 July 2014
Lovely poster. My daughter loves it
on 5 June 2014
Bought for my 4 year old son's bedroom, he loves it and so do I. The colours are really bright, the figures are quite big and stand out, he loves naming them all at bedtime. It really brightens up his wall at a very reasonable price. Very happy with this, would purchase similar again.
on 14 February 2016
Bought for my little boy to have in his bedroom and he absolutely loves it. Definitely worth every penny spent. Thank you for a great product :) got one happy 2 (going on 3) year old
on 13 February 2013
Really good quality print. Unusual in being landscape presented. Good to have all characters in picture so 'name that toy' is a good fun game.

Came quickly and as expected
on 9 February 2011
This was bought for 4 year old who really loves it, good quality and vibrant colours. Arrived in perfect condition as delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube.
on 27 June 2013
My grandson who has just turned 2, absolutely loved this poster, he adores all the Toy Story films. Itt looks great on his bedroom wall.