on 12 December 2013
I listened to the audiobook - it is Grant reading it - at the beginning he even states he wanted to read it to add value by giving additional emphasis and tips and content that you don't get in the book. Grant is so filled with energy and a zest for life it is infectious. I hear the words "You Gotta be Hungry Dude" ring in my ears every day. The is a great audiobook - inspiring and insightful - the premise is to get you to accept that you have to do everything and anything to make sales (legitimately of course). I have read a lot of these business motivation type books and this is excellent - listen to Grant in your car on the way to work and by the time you get to work you will be raring to go!

Concept wise and instructions wise it isn't revolutionary - but there is enough new material and ideas to ensure even the most experienced sales person picks up a couple of new sales "nuggets".
on 29 September 2015
Quick review, this book is an awesome read, but addictive, I found that i need to close more deals get more sales, a inspirational story to read , i loved this book as it has helped me get over a stumbling block and to get more out of my projects and video presentation to help me move on forward, I have business client in my business, but not yet bought my product yet, so i thought I buy this book to help my self, why he has not bought my product yet, using some his words from his powerful book, has made it clear in my mind to close more deals to get what i want, not just in life too...I don't worry about him buying from me yet now, this person will be ready when he ready, but i have learned, to get more people more eye balls to my product. and not worry about the economy, which got me down, which he explains in depth, for which i feel better know for reading it. buy it, read it and make your own opinion of it, your thoughts are your own, no one else.
on 11 July 2013
Hi i do not normally bother to write reviews BUT the existing single review is very misleading
This book is READ by Grant Cardone so the prior reviewer has NOT listened to the audio book and should be ignored.
I have been in sales for 18 years and i like grants attitude and information it's worth the money to get a new perspective and up grade your attitude
VINE VOICEon 23 February 2015
This is a great book on sales. I would say this is a book more about strategy than tactics. Grant Cardone talks about not competing in the market but setting-up a plan to dominate. He talks about not reducing your prices but adding value for your customers, a philosophy I 100% agree with.

In the world of online business Grant Cardone advocates visiting potential clients in person in order to build the relationship. Then you need to follow-up and never take no for an answer, keep investing in the relationship.

A good book if you are looking to design a winning sales strategy.
on 3 February 2014
Again Grant Cardone does it again, fantastic challenges common business & personal beliefs and replaces them with examples of greatness and thinking in terms of being a winner in all areas of your life
on 11 July 2015
Grant is the man but this book is even better than I expected. Brilliant. Such an easy read with mountains of top advice bursting from every page. Love it.
on 6 January 2015
A first class audio which has been updated by Grant Cardone providing more up to date information.
on 31 December 2014
Its arrived in no time! Papers it made from so RICH! I adore it!
review image review image review image
on 20 February 2011
I just bought this as I have seen Grant on YouTube and his voice and method of communication is amazing. Opened up this file after going through all of the problems of the Audible to itunes process.... not Grant reading it... erm what??? Some chap who sounds initially like yoda and then changes to a mid-west preacher with a "tinny" robotic voice. Have demanded a refund (not the money that matters, just how robbed I feel :>) Awful, don't buy it!!!

It is like Anthony Robbins having Bobby Davro reading his motivation tracks out! So shocked by it!! Awful awful. I am going to send a message to Grant Cardone on Facebook too to tell him to sort it out!