5.0 out of 5 stars Cable work fine
Published on 17 Nov 2010 by D Spicer

1.0 out of 5 stars I never got my cable to hate it??????????????
I am sorry to say that I never got my cable I wrote twice to this supplier with out an answer so in the end I claimed my money back and, have just ordered from another supplier . I just hope I have no bother with them . Any way to save you time or wasting your time waiting on an order FORGET about this company . SORRY I HAVE TO WRITE THIS........
Published 11 months ago by K. barr

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable work fine, 17 Nov 2010
This review is from: PC Laptop to HD LCD LED Plasma TV 15 pin VGA with Jack Audio Cable 2m
This cable arrived and works fine except that I needed an additional audio splitter cable to connect it to my Panasonic TV which requires 2 RCA cables for audio rather than the 3.5mm jack that it comes with this cable. This was not the cables problem just my understanding. If you are buying to connect a laptop to a TV then check the inputs on the TV first. The additional cable I needed was Twin RCA plug to 3.5mm STEREO socket 0.2m lead

5.0 out of 5 stars PC Laptop to HD LCD Plasma TV 15 pin VGA with Jack Audio Cable 2m, 20 Aug 2010
Mr. S. Taylor - See all my reviews
Awesome bit of kit. Allows me to play my netbook through my 37" widescreen. Good quality lead for what I need. The addition of 3.5mm jacks incorporated into the cable and a generous amount of slack at each end makes me very happy with this product.

Incidentally the supplier of this cable(kenable ltd) was Uber efficient too

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to connect their PC with their Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for transferring from PC to TV, 11 Mar 2013
Just what I wanted for the family to be able to see what was on the laptop without crowding round the laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality cable, 22 Nov 2012
Tibs (Swansea, South Wales,UK) - See all my reviews
I have an old Acer laptop and a new Panasonic TV. I needed the VGA plug to play films from the laptop to the TV. The fitting is good and tight. I needed to buy the red and white RCA plugs with single stereo jack to be fitted into the adaptor supplied with the TV so if you have this TV the audio plug with the VGA does not work. Very pleased with this cable and excellent picture when streaming over the Internet. I found better sound quality by using an Ethernet cable from laptop to router rather than wirelessly.

5.0 out of 5 stars audio lead for panasonic tv, 17 Jan 2012
worked fine to enable PC/netbook to link to Panasonic tv as audio was not working through a standard VGA cable

5.0 out of 5 stars magoo, 28 Jan 2012
these items worked a treat I had my laptop connected to my flat screen tv as easy as pie I would reccomend them to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 7 Jan 2012
I am using this to connect my computer to the TV,ideal having a audio cable built in makes it very tidy,very good solid construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 26 Sep 2012
For the money this is a well made cable. Ideal for hooking up your pc/laptop to a TV. On my set up (Dell laptop and Toshiba LCD TV) images are crisp and sound is good. We're not talking HD quality here but for the price its a good bit of kit - just be aware of where your audio phono jacks are in relation to the VGA sockets. On my cable there is about 40 cm of audio cable each end but you may get caught out - so measure first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 23 Sep 2011
The product is the best so far, i've tried a few others and definitely not as good or as annoying as the rest.

I feel I get better picture quality and sound using this cable.

5 thumbs up