on 20 February 2015
Yes this is exactly what I needed for a very good price. The cable is quite narrow for what is effectively a mini-coaxial cable (central live with surrounding neutral sheath) but given the fact it was only need for 12V and <1A it is perfectly adequate for my purposes. If I was using it for a higher power usage such as to power several metres of LCD RGB then a more substantial cable may well be needed.
on 30 October 2014
this was along side the camera I bought and appeared to be for the camera but is in fact totally different size
nothing wrong with the product just the way i felt duped into thinking it went with camera
on 12 April 2015
lot of cable for the money. The socket is a little loose in the fitting so bent the centre pin over very slightly to get a good contact. Used to supply low voltage 12 VDC power to anti dew fan on telescope for outside used also intended for use as extension for laptop power cable from adapter when required
on 18 January 2014
Fundamentally, this item is functional, but the connection on mine at the camera end ( got,it plugged into an ip camera) needs tape to secure it, otherwise, the connection keeps breaking. It could be the socket it is going into in a ucam247 hdo since it does have a waterproof cover, but ucams own product works really well, unlike this one.
on 24 November 2015
I bought this extn lead when I bought an UCAM 247 camera as it was offered up at the same time. The lead fails to make a good connection with the camera power socket even when using tape to secure. I note now other reviews saying the same. Pay the extra and get the length you need from UCAM dedicated leads - I have now and works fine.
on 23 May 2016
I should have read the reviews - these do not fit the cameras they are sold to go with!!!!!!
on 14 June 2015
Delighted with this cable, I use it to extend the dc connection to my Foscam outdoor IP camera and it works perfectly.I was concerned that there would be too much voltage drop along such a long length but there is no perceptible change in performance. Fantastic value and very speedy delivery!
on 21 June 2016
a nicely made good quality lead with good fitting ends,
on 11 June 2016
Excellent. Fit's Perfectly & Work's Great Has Expected.
on 8 June 2016
thank you now I can move my security camera