on 16 July 2016
Hi here is my review for metal stero jack plug well this has done the trick my daughter was nagging me for one of these and now she has this I have got price so I'm pleased and she is happy with it thank you for reading my review if you like my reviews please say so it will make my day
on 31 July 2015
Just what I needed to get a stereo signal into one of my active (that's a speaker with an amplifier built into it) disco speakers. Combines left and right stereo channels to give you a proper mono output. And it works perfectly.
on 22 January 2015
Excellent product - I finally found just what I need. The stereo socket accepts a 3.5mm jack comfortably and firmly, and the 6.35mm jack is a good fit into my amp. Great for converting stereo signal to mono and, at the same time, changing from 3.5mm to 6.35mm. Well packaged and delivered the very next day.
on 29 December 2012
This is perfect for the job: I'm using it to get a mono audio output from my electric organ in the middle rather than the left audio channel with my stereo headphones. Got it quick and for a good price, perfect.
on 13 January 2016
I needed an adaptor to connect the stereo headphone socket of a MacBook Pro to a mono phono line socket on a power mixer amplifier (and a microphone to another phono socket to give illustrated talks), using a 3.5mm to 3.5mm extension cable. It worked perfectly, with equal mono sound output to both 12" speakers. The adaptor is very well made and I have already ordered a spare. To verify the output I used the Paul Simon's 'Gracelands' track as this seems to have more vocal on one channel than the other.
on 15 January 2015
This item is amazing! So much potential for such a small price, you really have to see it for yourselves to believe my words. I bought it to convert the 3.5mm mono jack output from my electric violin in order to be able to plug it into a guitar amplifier, but I did not realise that this item was much more than described. In a mere five minutes it completely revolutionised the way in which the violin plays: the bow feels smoother, the instrument feels lighter and more exhilarating, the strings do not even need retuning every few pieces, and most importantly, Niccolò Paganini himself visited my dreams and gave me a special tip: never buy El Cheapo plastic adapters.
on 6 March 2013
This is a must for interfacing audio devises with 3.5mm jack plugs fitted, with amplifiers that are only fitted with standard jack sockets. Well made and robust.
on 17 November 2014
the length of the rod is abit too long when i plug them into my microphone jack on my amps but that might just be my amps but good thing is i can plug them into my input jack and it works fine when its all the way in.
on 16 August 2012
At first I had to push quite hard for my earphones to plug into the 3.5mm hole but now it seems to get in without the use of too much force and it works very well, extremely worth it for the price and delivery was really fast
on 22 August 2012
Good adapter, works really well.

Good behaviour for stereo connections:
For the adapter I received the ring of a stereo (i.e. the right) is left unconnected.
I really like this behaviour as it makes it safe to connect a stereo source into a mono receiver without shorting anything.

Tip 3.5mm socket <-> Tip 6.35mm plug
Ring 3.5mm socket not connected (nb this is part of the sleeve when mono)
Sleeve 3.5mm socket <-> Sleeve 6.35mm plug