5.0 out of 5 stars 9
I was in a hurry to buy one of these leads a few days ago so I went to MAPLIN and paid 9 for this 2 lead, if I had known how fast this companys delivery was I would not have bothered.
John Bentley. Liverpool.
Published 18 months ago by Mr. J. A. Bentley

2.0 out of 5 stars Passable
Published on 31 Aug 2010 by J. Corry

5.0 out of 5 stars 9, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension GOLD Cable 3m (Electronics)
John Bentley. Liverpool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphone extension, 27 Oct 2012
Duvet (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This is a good quality headphone extension lead. It's long enough to reach the sofa from the hifi and it's gold plated, so there's no crackly sound!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Sep 2013
Mrs. P. Smith "Book Friend" (England) - See all my reviews
It does what it says a very good extention cable, i am more than happy with it, so if you are thinking of buying one i would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphone extension cable, 11 Mar 2012
This cable is a very good quality. The cable is thicker than some giving a much better connection to the heads. Both heads are gold plated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it supposed to., 12 Dec 2012
Clear sound. I needed this for an extension from my computer to my hifi. Does the job and at this price you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 2 Jun 2014
no complaints, quality was fabulous despite the price, dont be put off by it! it was great value for a 3 metre cable like this where it would cost you 5 outside.

2.0 out of 5 stars Passable, 31 Aug 2010
J. Corry "Corry" (UK) - See all my reviews
The cable is good, but the "female" connector isn't. It can be difficult to get a clean connection, with lots of crackling if you move it about. I'm using mine as a headphone extender, and if the connection is moved even slightly by my walking about the room I get noticable artifacts in the sound. Sometimes it even drops the signal completely. At some point I'll get around to lopping the end off and grafting on a decent connector, though it probably isn't worth it given the price of the cable.

It works though, and it's cheap, and delivery was prompt.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job and cheap, 25 April 2014
Cheap as chips very long cable and does just what it says on box etc. No complaints. Very handy for kids gaming in bed as cuts out the noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 11 April 2014
Baxter (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
Not much I can say about a stereo jack really. You plug it in and it works, thats all I need to say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 11 Mar 2014
The right length I needed and performs well. Appears to be of good quality and I have noticed no losses of performance.