Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 26 March 2014
It has connectors. At both ends - no dangling frayed filaments here! It has rubber sheathing. It transports current from one end to the other, most commonly from a UPS or other power distribution node, to equipment such as monitors, computers, etc. Heck, go crazy: a UPS-backed kettle for the folks who **really, really** need their coffee.
on 17 February 2013
I have been buying from Kenable for a long time now and i have never had one problem with them. You get a really good quality product, at a really good price. Anyone who uses it for powering Mixing Consoles like me, do not hesitate, works great. I imagine this product would work great for anyones use, whether it be for power linking DJ lights, or just extending the range of the computer power cable.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 November 2015
This well made mains kettle lead extension is top quality - fits perfectly, can't fault it in any way. I have bought at least four different cables from Kenable over the past year and just like this one, they always arrive in perfect new condition, well packed with free delivery.
on 30 December 2014
Excellent cables from kenable, used many times for everything from IEC cables to 3.5mm audio Jack's, aerial and HDMI cables. Everything I've had has been spot on and arrived very quickly.
A pleasure to do business with.
on 3 April 2014
I bought this to extend a TV cable by a couple of yards and it did the job perfectly. Clipped in tight to the skirting board, looks tidy and saved me moving a socket.
Good service, great value for money.
on 30 January 2013
My UPS only came with two leads so purchased these to connect the rest of my computer equipment. Ideal product and great value.
on 24 June 2013
What can I really say it give power from the UPS to the machine like it should. If you need it...
on 10 April 2013
I bought a new UPS from APC which turned out to not have UK three pin sockets on it. Hence I had to buy a number of these. Strangely enough they are power leads that power passes through and makes things work.
If Amazon did not insist upon at least 20 words I could have avoided wasting my time and yours
on 29 March 2014
I bought 3 of these cables for use at work with large retinal camera's and the quality was spot on. They are tough and very worthy of the price. Ideal for my use.
on 7 May 2013
It does the job it was bought for and all seems ok with build quality etc. Arrived on time. I'd buy another if I need one.