5.0 out of 5 stars cheap but very useful adaptor !
needed this one to share a single speaker system between 2 desktop computers in my table. with this wire adapter, no more unplugging of the 3.5mm jack from one pc to another.
Published on 31 Mar 2011 by Prince Leonil

1.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant
I am not happy with this cable. I have stopped using them because the sound is less clear than when played directly through the speakers.
Published 16 months ago by doris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap but very useful adaptor !, 31 Mar 2011
This review is from: 3.5mm Jack Socket To Twin Jack Plugs Cable - Speakers to Two PCs 0.5m (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, 8 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 mm jack socket to 2 x jack plugs, 13 July 2011
no problems with this as such, the picture just does not look like what you get as one of the jack plugs is white and the other jack plug is red, but the socket is as it looks like in the picture

apart from that great product 4 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars No good, 5 Oct 2010
I got this so I could have my laptop and tv plugged into the same set of speakers at the same time. It worked but compremised the sound quality for both.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 17 May 2014
Bought this to split my audio in from my PC to two sound cards. I found there was no noticeable noise produced from splitting the audio signal though sound output, after splitting, was obviously reduced by about a third. This is to be expected as you are splitting the stereo signal effectively into four. This creates attenuation of the signal. If you wish to maintain signal to output, you would need to use an amplifier.

Works fine for me and I can get used to the reduction in overall volume output for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, 22 Mar 2014
Needed to connect 2 computers to decent set off speakers and this did the job without having to purchase any other gadget !

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat!, 5 Mar 2014
Dave (Leicester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I don't know what other people use this for, but I needed it so I can hear two devices simultaneously.

I like walking whilst listening to music. I have a walking app on my phone, and I can hear my progress (pace time etc). This app works great with Nokia music, but after only just over an hour the battery on the phone died, The app on it's own - battery lastsfor hours.
This lead was cheap enough to try, and despite some negative reviews, I decided to risk it.

so now I have an mp3 player and a phone plugged it, just stick them together in a pocket - and hey presto!

The only thing I noticed as when the ear buds are pressed fully home in the socket, I got only one channel, but just pulled it back till it clicked and got full stereo. So very happy with this cable

Hope all the above makes sense, and is some help, as I don't write many reviews!
cheers

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 4 Jan 2014
This is the worst thing I have bought from Amazon. The only good thing is it didn't damage any of my stuff. I got it to allow me to play sound from either a PC or mp3 player. It did connect properly but diminished the sound on both devices so much that I removed it after seconds... tried it again and then decided there was no way I could live with it.
On a side note the delivery was swift and it was well protected - no problems on that end at all.

Don't buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 1 May 2013
This product is not good when you want sound quality
it reduces sound quality and volumn to something which i wonder whats the point in this, i assume all devices like this would be similar scenario
Had no bad thing to say about seller as item arrived fine and on time

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, no fuss or bother., 24 Mar 2013
Quite hard to come by, but this does the job just fine and good price. Allowed me to select between iPod and Dab radio in car without having to keep plugging and unplugging.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›