5.0 out of 5 stars excellent lead for the price
Published on 22 Aug 2011 by kp

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine but broke very quickly
Quick review
Pros:
Does the job, long cable. lets me use my headphones from a distance

Cons:
I'm not generalizing this to every product, this only counts for the one I got broke on the second day

More detailed:
The quality of the cable seemed great when I first got it, I did notice that rarely the sound went off (but in a weird...
Published 12 months ago by H. Javid

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent lead for the price, 22 Aug 2011
This review is from: 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension GOLD Cable 5m (Electronics)
I use the extension lead with the seinheiser hd201, mainly to listen to the tv to block out external noise. There is no change in the sound quality from the headphones with the lead attached. The jack and socket fittings are a perfect fit, they are not too tight and not too loose. The actual lead is about 40% thicker and heavier than the lead on the seinheiser hd201, for the low price this should not be a negative point. Therefore, the headphone extension is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, 18 Feb 2013
I bought a cheaper cable some months ago and it didn't last. This cable seems to be far more robust and of better quality. It's also of heavier construction and just' feels right'. I've been using it a few weeks now so it's early days but i feel confident I should get a few years use out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extension for headphones, 5 Mar 2013
I use this as an extension for my headphones. It works very well with little or no quality loss. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension GOLD Cable 5m, 11 Feb 2013
Mr. Peter Morgan (Wetherby, West Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a first class product which has enabled me to listen to the TV comfortably using my headphones. There is no noticible drop in quality of sound. Soundly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension GOLD Cable 5m, 29 Jan 2013
Quick delivery and I found it to be just what I required for my purpose. We have a telly with a headphone jack and I can listen with the volume as I need it while my wife can listen with the volume as she likes it (separate controls) so both of us are happy.

Frank

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 13 Jan 2014
This cable is good value for money, it's cheap and came early.
Works perfectly so no complaints from me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Jan 2014
The cable is a simple extension and it doesn't seem to reduce the quality by a noticeable amount. One word of note is that this cable has actually lasted longer than the Sony branded 3.5mm Jack that I bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
just the job

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 July 2014
Bought this as a temporary fix, to connect my MP3 to my hi-fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 July 2014
Mr. H. E. Mccaw "hugh mccaw" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This jack works perfectly well and is all that I wanted at a very good price.