on 28 November 2011
MY BLUECHIP VX4 MINI MOBILE PHONE WHICH LOOKS LIKE A BLACKBERRY MOBILE PHONE, YET IS NOT, GIVES ME ALL I NEED FOR CONTACTING FRIENDS ETC. THE QUERTY KEYBOARD ALLOWS ME SWIFT TEXTIING AND THE CLEAR RINGTONES CERTAINLY ALERT ME WHEN SOMEONE CALLS ME FOR I DO HAVE A HEARING DIFFICULTY, ESPECIALLY ON A BUS, I ONLY SEEM TO HEAR OTHER MOBILE PHONES!! HOWEVER THIS 'PHONE FITS THE BILL.... INCLUDING COST! ALSO CLEAR IS THE FM RADIO. IT FITS NICELY INTO MY DINNER SUIT, UNOBTRUSIVE, AND IS VERY LIGHT. A GOOD BUY. SUITS MY CHARACTER, "NICE AND SIMPLE" NAT COLE.
on 17 April 2012
In the past I had been unable to text as I have arthritis in my hands and using a standard phone was impossible. Now I can send text messages to family and friends who cannot take an ordinary call because of their jobs. Using the functions is easy and I am not concerned with using a phone as a camera. This is perfect for all my needs.
on 13 September 2012
I purchased 2 of these for my kids as unlocked backup mobiles. They looked sort of like Blackberries but you don't expect much at the price. The first one worked initially. I would not recommend it - eg the keyboard is ball-bearing hard. Six months on the audio-output stopped functioning so it now useless as a phone. The second one came without a battery. I was not aware of thsi for many months as it sat in a cupboard. I contacted the seller ("I don't stock these any more") and then I contacted the manufacturer via their website ("no reply"). In both cases I offered to BUY a battery. But it seems there are no batteries available on the market. So: I have purchased products which are either non-functional out of the box or become so, from a supply chain that doesn't repsect its legal obligation. For me it is not worth the effort in chasing up but my experience is DO NOT BUY.
on 29 October 2011
Phone arrived quickly and well packaged. Wanted a cheap, easy to use, no frills mobile for sending and receiving calls and texts, with a qwerty key pad. Was not dissapointed. It does all of the above and looks good as well.
on 30 November 2011
This appears to be a good little phone - easy to use and not complicated - which is what i wanted. I have only just set it up and so far I am quite happy. It is called a mini phone which is exactly what it is but i did not expect the instructions to be mini too! The print is so small that it is only readable by someone with exeptional vision.
on 28 July 2014
Purchased this for my Wife who thinks it's Greeeet ,she broke her last one and I was surprised too find another because they all seem to have all the bells and whistles on them which she not keen on.
on 9 December 2011
bought this product and thought i had a fault. Called and got good responce. I was told that there would be no problem to return this product. Happy with product.
on 26 August 2014
An excellent little phone. Recommended. However, I don't see any spare replacement batteries anywhere on the internet.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2012
This is a nice compact little phone, however you do need very good eye sight to see and
use the keys.