Size: Wooden Box|Change
Price:£3.79+ Free shipping

on 25 January 2013
Please, for the sake of future customers, use a proper picture of what your selling, all the pictures of rolling boxes your selling each show a box with a latch in which to close it securely. Other boxes that are advertised with latches are priced £15+ more then without a latch which makes me question the items quality.
on 4 July 2013
Fairly poor workmanship. Rizla holder in lid isnt straight, some other edges are also not straight. The holder which lifts out is so tightly fit its hard to get.out so ive had to sand it down so it fits nice. Also got a splinter soon as I opened it as none of the edges had been sanded down. A good box if it was made right!
on 24 June 2014
It does its job but its still pretty bad. the spliff holder keeps falling down the slot and its hard to get out. but its only to roll and stash so you cant complain for that price unless you want some ivory personally held by Cheech himself
on 13 March 2015
People are acting as if this is some sort of safe or something, I mean c'mon look at the price!? Are you really expecting it to be 5star quality!?... Get a grip, it's a roll and stash box!! Ps good product :)
on 13 June 2013
My 7 year old child could make a better box than I bloody well received in the post, I thought it was a joke, you really have to see the state of these boxes before buying.
on 7 August 2015
The item I received appears to be made to a very low standard, the wood is splintered and the adhesive is all over the rolling tray, which doesn't fit well into the box, this is a poor excuse of a product and isn't fit to be sold.
on 10 April 2013
Great size for a portable box, has room for all you stuff needed, only down fall is should have the lock as shown in picture but unfortunatley it only has a magnet which isnt as strong.
on 15 December 2014
Generic medium rolling box, pretty flimsy, disproportioned decking station and has magnets instead of the latch displayed. Also has a slightly different design on the top: A crown with "rolling box" type, framed with bud leaves. It also has a layer of varnish that makes it feel almost plastic and darkens the natural pine wood significantly. The cosmetic errors weren't really an issue for me as I intended to sand it down upon purchasing and decorating with my own design as part of a present, but for those expecting to get what's in the picture? Go elsewhere, pay a bit more and get your moneys worth.
on 6 December 2011
Very quickly dispatched, I actually ended up ordering two. Got mine delivered to work and a work mate saw and instantly wanted one!
Very good value for money, I paid £6 and it is a bargain, the box is very handy for storing everything. Only problem is my grinder has to live elsewhere as its too big to get in the box (I have a normal sized space case). Otherwise has space for pipes, papers and gauzes etc
on 17 April 2012
Just the thing I was missing and didn't even knew I was. Absolutely brilliant design and good material, it can fit everything in the right place!