1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars My Baby 3 & friends ds - Absolutely Excellent! XD, 17 April 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: My Baby 3 (Street 10/12) (Video Game)
Hi I'm an autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on My Baby 3 & Friends ds.

Okay to start off with I'm a huge my baby fan & got all the my baby games when they came out on launch date & the My Baby 2 starter kit oh & yeah I'm 22 & I play this series & love it.

Anyway's this game right here My Baby 3 & friends ds is the best in the series so far I'm absolutely loving it. They did voice over's like where your reading what the characters saying there actually talking in the game plus there are tons of unlockables 359 in clothes & 67 in decorations for the toddlers room unlike in my baby first steps where they gave you 5 pre- made themes there's 7 themes in my baby 3 & friends plus you get to pick each & every peice of furniture for your toddlers room plus your toddlers get's to interact with other virtual toddlers, & there's swimming, swinging, slides, & the contests are so fun there are 40 different contests for your toddler to enter in plus there's codes to enter in to unlock stuff. When I got this game on launch date I started gaming at 7 p.m & couldn't stop until 10:30 p.m. when I crashed on my bed then the next day I was gaming all day on my baby 3 & friends ds.

My Baby 3 & friends ds PWNS almost all other video games hey I know I'm gonna have haters when I say this but the My Baby series is even better than HALO lol.

I highly recommend this my baby ds game for any fan of the my baby series or for someone new to the series.

If anyone has any question's or comment's about My Baby 3 & friends ds or My Baby: First Steps ds & wii or My Baby Boy/Girl ds don't hesitate to leave a comment concerning any of those ds & wii games & I'll be glad to help out as best as I can.

By the way when does My Baby 4 ds come out? Because I'm excited to see what comes Nov of 2011 will keep everyone updated if they make My Baby 4 ds.

Oh I almost forgot I took screenshot's of this ds game from my dsi & my ds lite so look under customer images for this ds game & you can see what the ds game look's like.

Thank's for taking the time to read my review! (^_^)

Happy Gaming! XD (^_^)

My Baby 3 (Street 10/12)
My Baby 3 (Street 10/12) by Majesco Sales Inc. (Nintendo DS)