4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, but a bit heavy...
Published on 13 Jun 2011 by Eddie Andrews

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfit for purpose
I bought a pair of these slippers just before Christmas, 2011. By the end of February, 2012, one had completely come apart with the sole hanging off, the other had started to disintegrate. I bought these because I believed they would be reasonably robust. How wrong I was. Even with normal internal only wear they have been a disgrace to the name "Dunlop".
Published on 21 Mar 2012 by Stuart J

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, but a bit heavy..., 13 Jun 2011
Very comfortable slipper, warm and breathable. Only (small) problem is that the bases are quite thick, solid rubber - only natural from a tyre manufactuer I suppose, but it does mean that I can't walk across the wooden bedroom floor without waking the wife and getting told off. However, I''ve been wearing them every morning and evening for 6 months now and they're as solid as ever, which is more than I can say for any other slipper I've owned, so I guess it's a trade off! The thick sole also means you can get away with a quick dash out to the recycling bins in the rain without having to wring them out afterwards, and that's a big plus for me. So several good points and a not so good point, but if you've got carpets in the bedroom - or a deaf wife - I'd highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptionally comfortable and hard wearing slippers., 2 May 2011
Karen Baxter (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I purchased these slippers for my father's 84th birthday ... and he loves them!

My father says that these are one of the most comfortable pairs of slippers he has ever worn, and this I can assure you is no mean feat. Due to the fact that he was born with polio his left foot is badly misshapen, he also has osteoarthritis and finds it very difficult to buy shoes that do not hurt his feet.

My father has been wearing his 'Dunlop Winston' slippers since March, he wears them for most of the day and is especially pleased with the hard wearing sole which allows him to venture out into the garden without changing into his shoes.

Very easy to slip on and off, they look good and to sum up `Dunlop Winston Elasticated Gusset Slippers' are a fantastic buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 28 Oct 2010
G. Rees (London) - See all my reviews
Well made pair of slippers. Slightly roomy for a size 9 but I'm not planning to run marathons in them any time soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars remove the cardboard inserts, 2 Oct 2012
Derek Middlemass "Delboy555" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
I bought these slippers primarily because of the name Dunlop which is synonymous with quality and I was not disappointed. They seem well made wherever they're from, I couldn't find a country of manufacture on either the slippers or the box but suspect the Far East like everything else these days. When I first put them on they seemed stiff and actually hurt my left toes when walking. I thought it was because they were new and needed wearing in but it was not until I took them off and a cardboard shaper came out. Once these had been removed they fitted like erm well slippers. Buy these and all you'll need are a pipe and a faithful Labrador to complete the image. Seriously these are very good slippers that will last a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy slippers, 29 Sep 2012
Bought these for my husband. Finds they fit well and are very comfy and soft. Fairly substantial sole for the odd trip outside. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very long lasting, 12 Sep 2012
You could keep these slippers for 5 years if you wanted to. They are very durable even if you go outside in them.

DUNLOP really sold me on their products with these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfit for purpose, 21 Mar 2012
This review is from: Mens famous DUNLOP elasticated gusset slippers Black, Navy & Burgundy UK sizes 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14, (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars not durable, 20 May 2012
Bought these slippers for my husband's birthday in December 2011. Uppers nice, but the soles had split and fallen off in four months of moderate use. Excellent customer service from seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good fit and they feel warm, 1 Nov 2011
Mr. M. B. Landeryou (carmarthenshire, west wales) - See all my reviews
I am a size 9uk fit and my feet are approximately 10" long heel too toe and 4.25" at their widest. If the slippers were any shorter or narrower, they would cramp my toes. As it is, they are just right in length and width. They may feel a little tight at first, but they do 'bed in' to the size and shape of your feet (if your's are the same size exactly as mine of course)

They are very well made and my feet feel nice and warm in them. The sole's are very flat and they feel very comfortable to walk in. They also stay on the feet when walking and move about very little, so there is no feeling of imminent loss of a slipper as I go around the house. I recommend these slippers very highly and will be buying a spare pair or two in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better quality than your average pair of slippers, 24 Oct 2011
I got a pair of these slippers to replace a pair way beyond their last leg. Where I live I was unable to find slippers that kinda look like a glove shoe so when I found these on amazon I quickly ordered them. They're better than I expected. Soft, comfy and the size is appropriate. You'll be happy to know that the sole on this slipper is thicker and sturdier than most slippers I've ever owned.
All in all an excellent buy and I see myself purchasing this slipper once this pair is done with (which, by the looks of it will be a very long time from now).