5.0 out of 5 stars If your buying Kubic edge you need this case!
Published on 19 Mar. 2011 by sophy

1.0 out of 5 stars Mis sold - NOT for Kubik Evo
Despite what Amazon claim, this item is NOT Kubic Evo compatible. Unless you like a huge and ill-fitting cover. The Evo is a little smaller than a credit card, this thing is the right size for an iPhone 4 (I tried it).
Published on 4 Mar. 2012 by Whisker

5.0 out of 5 stars If your buying Kubic edge you need this case!, 19 Mar. 2011
This review is from: BPM "Aspire" Black Designer Super Case For Kubik Edge, Kubik Edge 2, Kubik Roca, Kubik Evo (Electronics)
Recently bought a Kubic edge MP3 for my brother and just towards the end a list of 'recommended' products popped up. I thought I might as well buy a case at the same time and I'm glad I did. Its superb quality, very soft so will keep the MP3 protected and I must admit it looks SO much better than what it did in the picture. I think this is because its difficult to really tell the texture and thickness of the case in the photograph. If any one does buy a Kubik MP3 buy this too, your not going to a get a better case for this price!!! oh and it also looks very nice! Thanks!

1.0 out of 5 stars Mis sold - NOT for Kubik Evo, 4 Mar. 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Kubik Evo!, 3 Aug. 2012
M. D. Williamson "MR.Person" (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this along with the Kubik Evo MP3 Player, as it was only £1.99 BUT it is about 3 times the size of the Evo, more the size of an iphone. The quality is reasonable but you can still tell its cheap. If your buying this for an iphone or similar sized mp3 player then i would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars super case, 30 Jan. 2012
S. Barker (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money case that is very well made and protects my Roca brilliantly. Having looked round at others this offered exactly what I wanted for a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and smart, 1 Oct. 2011
This was originally bought for an MP3 player this now holds a mobile phone. Strong, smart and versatile. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case., 8 Mar. 2011
C. Moore - See all my reviews
This case fits the player and earphones nicely. It is velvety so perhaps a litle feminine but my son loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kubic case, 10 Feb. 2011
This is just what I needed a usefull protection case that keeps Kubic safe from scratches and adds some protection from shocks etc. I can keep the earphones in there also.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the product in the photo. It's a cheaper copy, but not bad for the price., 18 Dec. 2014
The photo is not of this product. The photo is of another product that used to be sold on Amazon, and I know because I bought one and still have it. It's this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002N5S412?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00#customerReviews.

This product is a cheaper, cheaper-quality version. For the price, I'm happy. See my review on the other product page (link above) and then imagine it's a bit thinner, a bit less robust and doesn't have the label on the side. I've marked it down by a star for this reason and because the photo is of another, very similar-looking product.

In terms of size, my phone (118 x 62 mm) fits snugly in it. My mp3 player (105 x 55 mm) is an OK fit but would slip out if I held the pouch upside down. Still, there's a cord on it to keep the thing shut (though note that the cord on the original version - see photo - is much shorter, and the one on this cheap knock-off is very long indeed).

2.0 out of 5 stars Way To Big for Mp3 Player, 18 Oct. 2014
The size was much bigger than i was expecting i purchased this with the Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with assumption that the case was made to fit were as it turned out to be about 2 times bigger than the actually mp3 player which is around the normal size of an mp3 player. This case is the size of a smart phone and i could actually fit my Samsung Galaxy S3 in it perfectly to give you a feel of the size. Apart from that the feel of the material was nice and looked well made, the problem is i wasnt looking a new smart phone sleeve i was looking for a small mp3 sleeve and this wasnt it, way to big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat, 4 April 2013
V. Westerman (Spain) - See all my reviews
No frills product and well made. The only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that a small pocket inside would be useful for storing the headphones.