Price:£4.26+ £1.50 shipping

on 11 November 2011
i got this after reading mixed reviews, some saying that they had to drill holes into the bottom of their Xbox to allow air flow. I have a feeling that the people that did this didnt actually try the fan out first because I did an it works pretty well with out having to drill holes into you xbox! alright the xbox is still on the warm side but it is much cooler then it was before i got the fan and it hasnt frozen since i started using it. the blue lights are cool and make the xbox look more stylish.

So i shall say again! You do NOT need to drill holes into the bottom of your Xbox 360!
on 24 May 2011
I originally bought this for the 360 and then I bought the 360s which I play daily for up to 8hours sometimes more. When I first started playing Fab3 after 3 or 4 hours the consul became sluggish and then it would stop after another hour or so. I knew that the new consul had no airholes in the bottom but I tried this out on it anyway,since I have done that I have had no problems with freezing up or overheating at all and it's no problem to just pull out the usb to stop it...unlike what someone else said who had it for the PS3 and said that you have to unplug the X-box to stop the fans..rubbish. It is still working for me with no problems and no drilling of holes.
44 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 19 November 2015
I use this for my old Xbox 360, the stand works not so much by blasting air at your xbox/ laptop/ whatever but by simply raising it up and the fans moving the hot air away, sounds simple but it really works. My Xbox is warm after prolonged use but before I got this item it would get positively HOT. The one I've been using for my Xbox has lasted about a year but I've bought about 3 of them for my Wife and her Laptop because invariably for her at least one of the fans has failed and started buzzing loudly. When operating normally there's just a faint whirring, the lights however are a bit over the top, they alarmed my cat and he won't enter the room if it's on.
All in all I'd rather suffer the cost of buying a few of these so I can preserve the useful life of a vastly more expensive LapTop / Xbox / whatever..
on 22 June 2014
This item does not work with the slim 250gb console ( no air vents under the console) , why was'nt this mentioned? , so after having it for five minutes i left it by my door with a sign on it saying free, also saying good for keeping computers cool. That must have worked because when i came back from shopping it had gone. At least someone will get some use out of it.
on 7 December 2013
my kids lost an xbox to overheating so this is perfect for them, previos reviews mention the fact that the stand slopes but i have neo problem with this, no discs have fallen out of the intray, it is such a subtle slope and this aids the fans at the back. I love it and it does exactly what it says with style.
on 22 October 2013
At the price this item was on sale for I didn't expect much.It is surprisingly light and my first impression was that it wouldn't be up to the job feeling a bit flimsy , however once fitted under the xbox then plugged into the USB it whirling into life. It is silent and although the fans dont blow a hurricane there is sufficient breeze to dissipate heat. I dont have any temp readings to offer only to say that the console does feel cooler to the to touch in use and cools down quicker.
on 15 February 2014
I bought this as a cooling stand for an Xbox as it is advertised although it is actually a cooling stand for a laptop - just re-badged.
The problem with this is that this stand is sloped - the front feet are lower than the back - and the Xbox specifically says it should be flat. So I have put sone of the packaging it came in under the front feet to level it. Adjustable feet would improve the situation.
The second problem is the USB cable comes out of the back and goes into a USB connection into the back of the Xbox - ok - BUT the cooling fan does not have an independent on/ off switch so as the Xbox stays live when on standby the fan keep runnign unless you reach round the back and take the USB cable out! Very annoying.
So as a result we now don't use it although when it is on it is reasonably quiet and it looks quite funky.
on 2 December 2014
Looks nothing like this picture at all. Clear plastic and you can see all the wires in it. Noise is quite loud too. Would have returned it had it not cost me more to return than the product. Complete waste of money.
on 17 March 2014
This item arrived on time. It was packaged well and look good under my sons xbox. The downside to it is that you can't turn it off and have to unplug it every time from the usb port for a bit of piece and quite. Also it is not built very well...very flimsy and you have to be very careful handling it..i won't give it long before it breaks. :(
on 25 May 2012
The cooling stand for the xbox 360 is really nice, & works really affectively!! Buy it & see for your self :) 5/5