4.0 out of 5 stars The Porefessional
I love this stuff. It glides on smoothly, minimises the look of the pores in my t-zone, and really helps foundation stay on for longer. It's admittedly not cheap but I think the tube will last for a long time.
Published 20 months ago by K Myhre

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake product
I have used this product before, purchased from the Benefit counter in store, so I am familiar with the packaging and the product. The product I received when I ordered here was a fake. The packaging was almost identical but of a lower print quality and there were no instructions inside. When I opened the tube, the actual balm was completely different to how it should be...
Published 18 months ago by chicken

2.0 out of 5 stars Benefit professional, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional FULL SIZE 22.0 mL / 0.75 US fl. oz. (Misc.)
I have become a big fan of benefit and decided to treat myself to a tube of this after trying out a little of my friends trail size sample. Being honest Although it does leave your skin feeling smoother on application I do feel that it made my skin feel quite greasy through out the day and isn't one of my favorite benefit products. this is a bit of a waste of money and I would not purchase this again. Also if you have dry skin it will just make it look worse!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 Jan 2013
Lincs Reader (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I'm really pleased with this product, it makes my skin appear really silky smooth and most certainly hides open pores. It is absorbed easily and goes on like a dream.
Used over moisturiser and under foundation, it doesn't make my skin feel caked in product - it's smooth and light and perfect for the older skin.

The packaging is great, really modern.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Oct 2012
I bought this after trying various benefit products and liking them. I previously have used the l'oreal primer to disguise my large pores and found it to be rubbish. I tried this out in the shop and was impressed so I ordered it to mess about with at home. Foundation always sits in my large pores so I just dont wear it but with this the problem is solved. I use it with BB cream and it looks great. Its been given four stars because there was a tiny bit of foundation visible in one or two pores round my t zone. Very satisfied

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE, 2 Sep 2013
I've used this product before, purchased from a Benefit retailer in a department store and I could tell that this one was a fake. I suspect it has been watered down, meaning that it doesn't have the same effect as the real stuff does. Definitely not worth the money. Do not buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great instant mattifier, 24 Nov 2013
I really like this product, I'm not one to use liquid foundation so cannot comment on how it works as a base for that, but I do use mineral powder foundation and have used it under that, it gives a nice matt finish, gives the effect of a more even skin tone and has a really soft silky texture. I have been carrying in my handbag and when later on in the day I start to get shiny again (which always happens no matter how great the primer), I just pat a little onto the t-zone and look way better, which is better than adding more powder which can then look dry and cakey.
The primer has a lovely fresh smell and doesn't irritate my skin in anyway, it feels light on the skin and comes in a small bottle making it an ideal handbag essential.
Only downside is that it's a little pricey but a little does go a long way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing so very disappointed, 30 Mar 2013
J Griffiths "janetgyellow" (UK - Kent) - See all my reviews
I ordered this product online to take advantage of my Amazon Prime account as it could be delivered the next day. I have this product for about a year before an always bought from an official Benefit outlet within a Department Store. When the item was delivered I did notice the packaging was a little creased and there were no instructions inside which there have been before. The tube felt different, and when I used the product that was very different indeed. I genuinely believe this is not an authentic Benefit product - I have arranged for a return/refund immediately as I do not know what I am putting on my skin. I should have kept to purchasing from an official outlet. Do not be fooled by this product if you have used it and don't like it, it is a brilliant product when you use the real thing so take my advice and purchase from an official outlet so this doesn't happen to you. Very disappointed as thought I was saving time now having to go out and get some more anyway!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Why so costly on Amazon, 22 May 2014
I'm not sure why this product is over £35 on here when it's £24 everywhere else. Anyway, I personally think this product is over priced even at the RRP of £24. The Clinique pore minimiser is much better and the same price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Benefit is absolutely awful., 9 Jan 2013
Alongside the Bo-ing concealer and the Erase paste, this is another Benefit major fail. It doesn't cover any blemish or red patch. It emphasises dry skin and it certainly doesn't minimise the look of pores, it slips and slides across your face until you look like a ridiculous grease pit, it's such an awful product and I ended up having to wash it off right away as it felt dirty and disgusting. Avoid

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke me out!, 27 Aug 2013
Note: I am not reviewing this product from this particular seller.
I have heard mixed reviews so I was eager to try it out due to the fact that I have large pores on my cheeks. I got a sample size from a girl at the Benefit counter in a department store. And oh boy am i glad i tried it before purchasing! When I applied it, not gonna lie, it did make my open pores disappear and with foundation on the top it looked fantastic! But after just a few hours my face was shiny as a flashlight so as a primer it's a definet No no! And on the top of that after just 2 uses, broke me out and I know it was from this product as I changed nothing else about my make up routine.
So overall it did not work for me as a primer or a pore eraser either. I am going back to my Lura Mercier oil free primer which is my absolute favourite!

1.0 out of 5 stars me, 13 May 2013
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID!! I BOUGHT THIS AFTER GETTING A FREE SAMPLE IN A MAGAZINE, THE SAMPLE WAS 10 TIMES BETTER THAN THIS! FIRST OF ALL THE BOTTLE IS TINY, I EXPECTED A LOT MORE AFTER THE PRICE I PAID. SECOND IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK! YOUR PORES ARE STILL VISIBLE AN IT JUST MAKES YOUR FACE GREASY. WHEN IT DOES DRY IT LEAVES YOUR SKIN STICKY AND YOUR MAKE-UP DOESN'T SIT RIGHT. I HAVE USED PRIMERS A FRACTION OF THE COST THAT ARE A MILLION TIMES BETTER. I EXPECTED MORE FROM BENEFIT, DON'T BUY!!