4.0 out of 5 stars snug slippers
These are lovely looking slippers, unfortunately the fur is so thick that you need a bigger size in order to get your foot in them. Very fast delivery
Published on 11 Jan 2012 by V. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars not made in australia.
Emu's I had been informed were the original Australian ugly boot made with the finest sheeps wool. Turns out these are made in China and the linings in mine have already worn out.
Published on 21 July 2012 by Mr. Malcolm Crawford

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy, 6 Mar 2014
I have had several pairs of these slippers over past years, (yes they are that good) and always ordered them from the official emu site. However this option through Amazon has proved to be better. I would use this site again and again.

4.0 out of 5 stars not a size 10, 2 Mar 2014
I had to return these to amazon, they are well made, yet they were so tight, I am a size 9 so quite disappointed,

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so comfy!, 10 Feb 2014
A. Millar (London UK) - See all my reviews
These are great slippers. They are warm, robust, have a proper sole and perfect for daily life! I would say go big on the size, I am a size 8 dress shoe and have these in size 9...perfect!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 Feb 2014
Already splitting away from the sole erg disappointed as the product was in my opinion was expensive for that product

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Dec 2013
Good all round slipper, keeps feet warm, hard sole makes quick trip to the garden possible, no effort required to tread the backs down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's emu slippers, 13 Sep 2013
My husband was brought some of these slippers by my mother last year he has a very bad back and he has a lot of problems with his feet I looked everywhere to get him another pair then found them here my husband is a very happy chappie!! He now has two pairs. As the ones he got last Christmas he has worn to death!!! I would not hesitate to buy him more

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy slippers, 20 Jan 2013
My husband loves these slippers and says how warm they keep his feet, he is really glad of this gift especially as the weather has turned so cold. Cold feet a thing of the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Utter comfort, 15 Jan 2013
Bought for my hubby - great quality slippers with thick sheepskin lining. I did go up a shoe size for him (normally a size 11 - bought a size 12) and they fit perfectly. He loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slippers!, 18 Dec 2012
Great slippers, come nicely presented in a box and look to be great quality. Lovely and fluffy and so comfy looking - really pleased to be giving these as a present!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Gorgeous, 13 Dec 2012
These have been ordered as a present so I can't give 5 stars until I know the size is good. However, they are fabulous quality and have a wonderful thick sheepskin lining which I expect will feel extremely cosy underfoot when worn.

I also have Ladies Emu boots which have been worn in all weathers for the past 2 years so I know their quality is premium.