on 3 September 2014
Carries on the story. Minor gripe is the instant "explaining everything about myself" dialogue every time characters meet but nonetheless I am gonna keep reading.
on 31 January 2013
Fantastic, compelling read, great characters, excellent story line which you never want to end. I would recommend this series to any sci-fi fan. Keep them coming please!
on 28 November 2013
Love this series so I sound like a bit of an advert. Can assure you I am not related to the author or on his payroll. Just love the series and could read it all day.
on 2 August 2013
I read the first book origins and was hooked, although the books can be read as one offs, start at the beginning and work your way through, it will be worth it.
on 6 February 2013
Love the continuance of this series. I have thoroughly enjoyed the characterizations and plot twists. Good job!!!! and I am looking forward to more!!
on 10 November 2014
I am hooked on these books now. Great fun and always something happening, even when there isn't. Off to get the next book now and another late night.
on 8 April 2016
I love all of Randolph's book, he really draws you in to the story line and the characters become 'friends'. I always look forward to his next book.
on 21 September 2013
A very engrossing story I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book although I feel I could have edited it better than it has been excellent read
on 4 September 2014
This has been so good taking up all my spare time re-reading all the books to catch up on the story before entering the new fringe!!
on 21 March 2016
Got "lost" with this series as I only read them occasionally - whole series needs a roadmap so you can see where you are!