4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sci fi series
In the space of a week I've bought and read 0-6 so my reviews are less about each individual book and more to do with the series

I don't normally write reviews - but I'm making an exception for this series as I really would urge everyone out there to try them. Start off with Broadcast 0 - it's free! If you don't have an ereader download the Kindle app for PC...
Published on 19 Feb 2011 by Nixy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but a little flawed.
This episode is all about consolidating the main characters as permanent crew for the Triton. There are a few surprises in here, which makes it worthwhile reading, and overall it sits nicely within the series. You also start seeing the thrust of the main plot involving Regent Galactic and the Eden fleet, which will presumably be played out over the remaining...
Published on 19 Dec 2011 by Malcolm Haig

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton (Kindle Edition)
A very engrossing story I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book although I feel I could have edited it better than it has been excellent read

5.0 out of 5 stars Spinning. Onward, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton (Kindle Edition)
A well crafted story that gives some answers and poses a lot more. Looking forward to number 4. If you are just looking at this book go to the first story the beginning of this epic saga, it is well worth the effort to meet all the characters as they appear and watch their story unfold.

5.0 out of 5 stars The series just gets better and better, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton (Kindle Edition)
I started off with the first two books as they were free and they were that good I bought this and the next four in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars hooked, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton (Kindle Edition)
I read the first book origins and was hooked, although the books can be read as one offs, start at the beginning and work your way through, it will be worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent..., 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton (Kindle Edition)
Handy when you can pop your clogs an be regenerated. On to number 4 now. Starting to get very addictive

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton (Kindle Edition)
great reading ,keeps you reading all day .if you like science fiction this is for you i am reading the series

4.0 out of 5 stars still going strong, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton (Kindle Edition)
Having started this series a while ago and reading them at about 1 every 3 or 4 months I have to say the series is still going strong and really entertaining.

My only moan about the whole series, and i'm sure I've read the same comment from others, the books really need to be better edited, there are too many grammatical / spelling errors that do stop the flow a bit.

Overall the series is a good read and page turner will definitely come back for the next book in a few months.

3.0 out of 5 stars All a bit slow, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton (Kindle Edition)
I've read the earlier books in this series and as I've bought this one I obviously enjoyed them. I have not yet decide if I will read the follow on books. The original concept was sound and I thought set the scene for a rollicking action base space opera. Unfortunately the pace of the book has slowed considerably. The author is letting himself get tied up in the minutiae of the story and there is very little action. I accept that some detail is needed to give the characters colour and to add depth to the story. I really don't care what happened when the crew went shopping for supplies in port. This sort of detail and unnecessary techno babble is, for me, becoming a bore. With such a good concept and possibilities in the story line it should have been much easier to make the book pacey and entertaining rather than boring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton (Kindle Edition)
A good, action packed book with good storylines, not afraid to kill off whoever needs killing off, good link to rest of books

4.0 out of 5 stars A great `keep myself out of trouble` read, 20 Mar 2013
Joe (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished this, the third book, and I have enjoyed all of them so far. Now about to embark on the fourth one. Don`t them seriously and they are really fun to read.

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton