‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Quiet. very Large, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Case (Accessory)
What can I say. I bought this case expecting it to be a loud. It wasn't, despite having 4 fans installed by default. 2x 200mm 1x 230mm and a 140mm fan all came pre-installed with the case. This case is also huge. Plenty of room for every possible hardware item you can think of. Would recommend this to anyone who is wanting a big case, a lot of fans and is obsessed with cable management (Because this case has plenty of cable management holes inside and loads of room to hide them in. My only problem with this case is the price. I felt that 125 is still a bit steep for this case it seemed more worth around 110 but it doesn't make the case itself any different. 4.5/5 overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooler master HAF X, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Case (Accessory)
Awesome case. Loads of space inside. Comes with 2 200mm fans with the option to instal one more. Overall great case and would recommend to anyone who is building there on pc

5.0 out of 5 stars great pc case, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Case (Accessory)
bought this case for the pc i'm going to build, only downside is that its heavy, no faults otherwise. shipping was fast given that I was given a two week time frame for delivery and it arrived on the first day

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended for IT fans, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Case (Accessory)
excellent case ,great quality and size enough space to fit anything you fancy . fairly cheap and reasonable prize for what you get

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Case (Accessory)
This case may not be for everybody but is very large. Has plenty of space for my computer and even room for my future plan to water-cool my pc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very military tank looking, 27 April 2013
Excellent build, love the red glow, easy cable management. The side window is a nice finish on the advanced version.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy but practical, 5 July 2013
A. Butt "SIN" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Case (Accessory)
I bought this casing after months of research, this was my first ever build and am pleased with this casing it got a lot of room to work and can upgrade down the line to XL-ATX motherboards if i had to. The fans are a bit noisy but the are massive ones so I was expecting that. might change to other ones later but for now they doing fine with cooling. It comes with a picture manual which is'nt really helpful if you don't know what you doing a lot of help on internet to assemble it. All the fixings and screws were more than enough, it comes with wheels as well, it didn't put them cause it sits on my table. Good overall but very heavy that my back hurts after building it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's BIG!!!!, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Case (Accessory)
I spent a lot of time looking at different case's when I was doing my build in September 2011 I was torn between this case and a NZXT Phantom.

I decided to choose this one and I happy with my choice. The overall size of the case is very BIG at nearly 2ft high it's a tiny bit bigger than expected but I am happy with the size. Once I got it fitted under my desk, the fans work perfectly not too loud and keep the internal components very cool, the inside of the case has tons of room I am glad for this as the more room better it is nice to have left over space than not enough, the rubber grommets to allow cable management are a very nice touch and I spent a good 2 hours organising the inside of the case the red LED add a different dimension to the case and looks cool in a dark room and it's nice to have the option to turn it off to save power.

I like the power protector which slides over the power buttons to stop any accidental resets my 9 month son loves to pull himself up on the computer and desk and that slide has saved me from being switched off a good few times.

Overall a very nice case my advice do some research and measure the area you have got free but I am very happy with this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Case (Accessory)
Building a new gaming PC and this was the case of all cases. Great price and very fast service many thanks RB.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Case, 5 May 2013
Porcus (Kent, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Case (Accessory)
This case is huge, I might rent it out as living space. I am very pleased with the case, had to wait a couple of weeks but I was kept updated about the delay. It was well wrapped in excellent condition easy to find your way around. Also it come with all the fans you need on board unlike some products.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›