Size: 5 Pack Pack|Change

on 10 August 2013
For price and performance this gets the full 5 stars from me.

My husband wanted something to reduce blister formation when playing tennis - where other products had failed by curling up and coming off this one excelled by staying put and providing protection and comfort.

Another good feature is the transparency of the product which looks better. These can stay on for up to three days - no problem! Super sticky but don't cause damage to skin when removed.
on 25 June 2013
I absolutely loved this product

my feet, after a few 10 mile runs were badly blistered

was advised these were the best option

I could not have believed these were so amazing

I would recommend these for anyone thinking of coping with the pain of blisters
on 22 May 2016
I use these when doing long distance walks or trail runs. They do the job and I don't get blisters but they don't stay in place and most definitely aren't where I put them when I take my socks off! I'll persevere.
on 13 August 2014
I'm a posti n ex marine. I've never suffered from blisters so was unsure what product to use. I opted for this product after reading some reviews. The patch is easy to apply and comfortable but sadly it came unstuck and rolled into a ball about 2 hours after applying. Not convinced they are suitable for long hard constant walking.
on 22 January 2014
These plasters prevent me getting blisters as well as allowing me to walk in comfort if I have forgotten to put one on in time.
They also last for days despite showers and more walking, usually allowing the blister to heal before they need to be removed or replaced.
on 10 July 2013
If in doubt that you might develop blisters underfoot, if you are prone to doing so, or if you are undertaking a game of squash for the first time, these are a must. Stick well, provide cushioning and protect existing injuries. Excellent product.
on 20 June 2016
Exactly as described, arrived quickly and without damage. Thank you!
on 6 March 2016
Part of the box was broken and missing with the seal seemed bubbly and poorly fixed which indicate poor or non-existing quality control.
For the product itself the circular padding that suppose to act as cushion does not stay in place for very long
on 15 May 2015
Being both a keen runner and walker, I am on my feet a lot and cover a SIGNIFICANT number of miles. Well, blisters underfoot are one of the few discomforts of such pastimes and they can seriously hinder one's enjoyment. Well, hinder no more because these little beauties relieve pain and pressure straight away. They aid the healing of blister and ensure one can continue running and walking as usual. If applied correctly, with care, to clean and dry skin, they will stay on for days. They do need to be applied properly though as if they are not stuck down correctly around the entire edge, water will start to undermine the adhesive when next in the shower or bath - I assume this is the problem a few have had with these. For me, nothing beats them!
on 4 June 2013
Prevents all sorts of problems when walking. Even if boots are really comfortable and well fitting.
Would never go for a walk without compeed.

See one answered question