5.0 out of 5 stars Great to flick back through
Bought this for inspiration many years ago and it hit the mark. Have since bought numberous copies for friends who all seem to find what they need in it. Sections on romance and attachment really helped me wake up. Great to flick back through to re-awaken me when I wander off the path. Many a lyric can be found in this book.
Published on 29 Jan. 2011 by SC

3.0 out of 5 stars A must read series
Published 17 months ago by Mr Edward McLuskie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to flick back through, 29 Jan. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars A must read series, 15 Dec. 2013
Although I'm glad I bought & read this book, I felt that the first two books in this series were far more valuable. If you've read the first two and understand the message that they give, then I don't think that this book will teach you anything you don't already know. I don't feel that I really learned anything new from this book as all the points discussed in it were already covered, more or less, in the first two. This book tended to go into them in more detail from the scientific point of view and I felt that, on occasions, it laboured the point a little. For me, this made the book a little boring to read and I found myself switching off sometimes when trying to read it. Having said that, I think this series of books are the best and most valuable books I have ever read. Truly life changing in the most positive yet simple way.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 24 Mar. 2013
This was the first book I have read of Howard C. Cutler and generally I was impressed by the mass of information contained in the book. The Dalai Lamas wisdom and wit was great to read but I felt that the author was a little annoying when repeating the shame questions over and over again. I felt the book could have easily been half the size because the written text of His Holiness was so rich and endearing.
In all a great book to read, in which you will learn loads about the different forms of happiness and as well as historical acts where human nature has been examined.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Art of Happiness in a Troubled World (Kindle Edition)
This book is a brilliant read, couldn't put it down. Very worthy of the Art of Happiness series all of which have inspired me and changed my life.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 16 Jun. 2013
This book has a lot of insight into happiness in today's world. I bought 2 of these types of books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Service, 22 Jun. 2012
I purchased this book as a gift and was not to be disappointed. It is in new condition and I am very happy with it. It must have been posted out very quickly because I received it within a couple of days. I would certainly trade with this dealer again.

The Art of Happiness in a Troubled World