5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent case for portable Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Harddrive
I was very concerned when I had ordered a case for my hard drive. Thought whether or nor it will fit the case. But voila. This red case is so apt & seems to be a custome fit for my Seagate FreeAgent Goflex 500GB hard drive. Its good built, has a hard case that inspires confidence, that the hard drive will be safe in it.

There is a nice space to heep the USB...
Published on 22 Sep 2010 by Vikram

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR FREEAGENT GO FLEX AS ADVERTISED
I purchased this case, it looked good until I got my FreeAgent Go Flex and found that it does not fit in it. That is a real disappointment as it is said to be suitable for that particular portable hard drive.

It is a complete lost of time and I am going to return the product.
Published on 11 Sep 2010 by visham04

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR FREEAGENT GO FLEX AS ADVERTISED, 11 Sep 2010
This review is from: iGadgitz Black EVA Hard Case Cover Suitable for Seagate FreeAgent Go Flex Kit 320GB 500GB Portable Hard Drive (Electronics)

It is a complete lost of time and I am going to return the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Good for 1TB Seagate FreeAgent Portable drive, 27 May 2011
DO NOT BUY THIS FOR 1TB Seagate FreeAgent Portable drive

The text and pictures give the impression that this case will fit the Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 1TB USB 2.0 but the case is too small. Only by really forcing the case will the zip do up with just the hard drive inside. There is no way to also fit the USB connector cable, as shown in at least two images on the Amazon page.

The advertising is misleading and the product is NOT suitable for the Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 1TB USB 2.0.

A shame because in other respects the case appears very good. I like the style and design and apparent protection.

3.0 out of 5 stars iGadgitz Black EVA hard case, 24 Jun 2011
This item was adertised as suitable for the Seagate FreeAgent Go Flex Kit 1TB portable hard drive -- sadly it is NOT! While the basic drive unit will fit into the case ... just, there is no space for the cable and adapter. This is a great pity, because otherwise the case is well made and offers a high degree of protection for the drive unit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Is not for the Seagate GoFlex Satellite!, 11 July 2012
C. REID "Chris" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for the Seagate goflex satellite wifi drive and assumed it would be an ideal product as it was a recommendation from Amazon and linked with it to buy together, however it does not fit the hard drive, nevermind the hard drive and cables! Do not buy if wanting to use with the Goflex. i reckon it would fit the WD passport drive as pictured and its a nice case, well made. I have returned this and await my refund. Think Amazon should check its recommendations and product links

1.0 out of 5 stars Case too small for drive !, 6 Mar 2012
Advertised for drive, but my STBF500200 is too long and too wide to fit in the case, shame as it looks well made. Trouble is what case will fit the drive ?

1.0 out of 5 stars To tightly fitting., 23 Nov 2011
Jamie (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
Like others, I purchased this product for my Seagate FreeAgent drive. I struggled to get the drive to fit and as a result I returned the product. Wouldn't reccomend this product to anyone as it is not whats advertised.

3.0 out of 5 stars Close but only half a cigar., 20 April 2011
Neat little case. The Seagate go-flex crams in and feels well protected.

The problem is there is no room for the USB2/USB3/e-SATA (whatever you go for) fly lead as well. And you *need* this lead to make the drive work, so need to carry the seperately. The mesh pocket in the photographs is there, but there is no spare room to fit anything in this case once the go-flex is in.

3 stars for protection and neat fit for the drive, but this does *not* appear to be made specifically for the task in hand. It works for me because I throw the lot into my rucksack and the drive feels solidly isolated from minor bumps and knocks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, 10 Mar 2011
My seagate free agent go portable drive did not fit into this case. The case was to small. The case does seem to be of good quality, will have to find another use for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars A tight fit!, 3 Feb 2011
The case is tough, strong and light but I had the same issue as the previous reviewer. I also have a Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex external hard drive and brought it for the same reason, the advert said it would fit the case, which it does but you really have to push it in to make it fit. It does the job but if you want something with a little more room I suggest you look else where.

For this reason I only give the case 3 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect product description, 16 Dec 2010
pyros003 (Weston-Super-Mare, UK) - See all my reviews
The product doesn't match its description, since I wasn'table to fit my Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex inside.
I'm very dissapointed and I'm returning the product.

Apart from that, the quality of the product is excellent. A pitty since there's no point for me in keeping it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›