Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 18 November 2013
Loved this when on the TV.. loving it more now.. wish there were more hours in the day for me too sit and watch it all.

The site was easy to use, the delivery was on time and the packaging was done well.

Very pleased ..
on 10 July 2015
This box set exceeded my expectations. I have never seen lost before and wanted to know what all the fuss was about so I decided to buy all the seasons in one go. For such a quality product the price was good also. The item was appropriately packaged and arrived a couple day after the order was placed.
on 2 October 2014
A must have for all lost fans! I had only watched up to series 3 when it was on TV so I am looking forward to finally seeing the whole thing through, The seller was fantastic too I received this box set two days after ordering it :)
on 22 February 2015
Well I'll keep this short and sweet

Just finished watching this box set took me 7months to complete. Great storyline As long as you concentrate whilst watching it you shouldn't have a problem understanding the story line. If you struggle to stay off your phone for 5 mins don't watch it you won't understand.
Amazing and well worth the price!
on 15 September 2012
Had seen a few episodes of LOST somewhere time ago,i was pleased to find the complete series at Amazon UK at a reasonable price.
An interesting plot,good acting and often ends an episode with a "cliffhanger" Packaging and service to Australia very good.Lost: Season 1-6 [DVD]
on 24 July 2011
I watched since the beginning when it first aired in 2004. With all the twists and awesome storyline, I really missed it when it ended. My parents bought me this set for my birthday and I've loved watching it all over again episode after episode without the weekly breaks in between

The set contains all six individual season boxes with a cardboard slip to keep them all in. It's a definite buy for those wanting to re watch and those who haven't watched before. Awesome show and great price too
on 14 September 2010
There's been enough said about this show, with the ending appearing to have divided the fan base, so I won't harp on about that other than to say I loved it.

The reason for this review is to give potential buyers a heads up on the box set. This box set is actually the six individual season DVDs in a cardboard slipcase, so anyone expecting a nicely put together box set will be a little disappointed. If you've been buying each season as they've gone along, you can buy season six on its own knowing you're not missing out on anything.

That being said, I've looked at the prices of the individual seasons and (as at 14th Sept 2010) you're actually saving yourself money by buying them individually rather than buying this - effectively, you're paying £3.83 for the cardboard slipcase, which some of you may be prepared to do, but others may want to avoid.

Nothing groundbreaking, I know, but thought that some people may like to know.
33 comments|206 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 September 2011
I watched lost when it came out on sky 1, i was always frustrated that i had to wait for nother week to see the next one. Now all i do is press the scene selection button!!!! This box set will consume your life and turn you into a hermit(in a good way). It is amazing how much more you take in the second time round. Bargain!
on 28 January 2014
A lot of people didn't understand Lost and gave up on it... But that's because most of them missed the beauty hidden within each story!!

If you are well read, you will soon start to discover that Lost incorporates a lot of literary works in its storylines, like Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz, Chronicles of Narnia, etc. The characters names are even head nods to famous philosophers (John Locke), writers (CS Lewis) and clues to their roles within the show (Christian Shephard). There is also a lot of Biblical and Egyptian Mythology. To be honest, my knowledge is weak on the latter, so I often joined forums where I could read other viewers' opinions on which stories in mythology were being represented within an episode.

I personally found Lost to be a masterpiece. The second time watching it all the way through was even more satisfying as I picked up on so many things I missed the first time round, such as the fact that every book being read by characters in the episodes are clues to what is going on, not just props.

Admittedly, like many people I found the last ever episode confusing, but once I entered some forums, read what was going on and then rewatched it I was blown away and openly cried :)

I hope you get the same experinece from the show as I did.
on 2 December 2013
Lost is one of those series that beggars discussion - but you can't expect to "win" the argument. The writers left quite a lot of loose ends, I think, on purpose. The whole point is the audience can fill in blanks as they see fit. I find that refreshing - I like having my own interpretation. All I would say is if you have not watched the series, don't go to the end expecting everything to be explained - it won't. Trust your imagination to make some explanations on your own behalf.