Price:£4.10+ Free shipping

This is a great basket. It's sometimes difficult to think about how big or small this basket is despite the sizes being given. All I can say is that it's a good size, sufficient for three small water plants or two established water plants. The holes in the basket are sufficiently small enough to allow water in but not the compost out. What I particularly liked with this basket is the shape. Square or otherwise can sometimes be a tad boring!

I had a dilemma when ordering the basket in that the post and packaging being several pounds does add to the overall cost. All I can say is that if you look at your travel costs to the local garden centre or similar, if these are more than the p&p (as in my case), ordering through Amazon would seem a logical option. Overall, highly recommended.
on 29 September 2013
I looked long and hard to find this item- would buy from this seller again-the basket was well packaged and dispatch response was prompt
on 16 April 2015
Very quick service arriving in 3 days. Very pleased with the baskets. They are big enough to put several smaller baskets in and are quite stable in the pond, especially if weighted, so the plants are not knocked over by marauding koi. Would recommend them.
on 19 January 2014
Promptly dispatched but very poorly packed - a few layers of cling film only. This awkward shape seemed rather vulnerable when packed like this. I've received sturdy items like hard back books in cardboard boxes. I was expecting that sort of packaging for these items.

Plastic very flimsy for weight of plants in saturated compost with gravel on top. Tended to twist if not transported very carefully to side of pond.
on 1 September 2013
Although bigger than I needed it fits well sturdy good shape keeps plants secure and easy to reach to clean
on 24 June 2016
I have put 4 young grasses in this basket and it looks amazing.
on 18 October 2013
I got 3 planting basket for really cheap. Thanks will buy again soon for my pond no problemo sir! grazie
on 15 June 2016
It holds the plants excellent I managed to get three in.
on 8 June 2016