Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 March 2014
1: Make Me Wanna Die
2: My Medicine
3: Goin' Down
4:Zombie (physical CD only bonus Track)

Tracks 1,2,3 are all on the Light Me Up Album. Track 4 is only on this cd and originally only available on this disc.

I have only just discovered this bandi was given an Amazon recomendation based on my Halestorm purchases (another band to check out if you havent already) its a recomendation right on the money.
on 10 July 2016
I bought this for one song I heard on the TV and it has to be said the attractiveness of the singer had something to do with this. I would not normally have given it a second thought as I imagined it would be some kind of xfactor type thing. Having listened to it though virtually every song is fantastic, her vocals are gorgeous. For the price this is an absolute bargain.
on 23 March 2013
The Pretty Reckless are quite amazing and have a unique sound. My favourite song from this album is Zombie. This Ep only has 4 songs, but for a talented band who writes all there own lyrics and the fact that Taylor was so young I would say that it was money well spent. I don't have a bad word to say about them. They put so much time and effort into their first Ep and the songs speak for themself.
on 21 March 2011
This album is terrific. If you want qualtiy music with quality lyrics, singing and playing then this is the album for you. It makes you laugh cry, gloat and jeer and ultimately leaves you with the best feeling in the world. The vocals are fantastic and you can listen to this album on repeat without ever getting sick of it. If you havent already bought this, then DO!!! Its the best thing that ever happened to rock music!!!!! (ps, i would most certainly not recommend this album to anyone under 13)
on 17 May 2012
Pretty young, pretty attractive, and that's just her looks. I bought this album on the strength of You Make Wanna Die and I have to say I wasn't dissapointed. Don't get me wrong, I don't like all the songs on this album but most them are good.
on 20 January 2016
Recently discovered and fell in love with this band. Great album, can't wait for the next one!
on 21 December 2014
A 4 track EP, not a full album but it does contain their previously unreleased song 'Zombie'
on 30 September 2014
Daughter going to see you in November and cant wait
on 8 October 2014