on 2 March 2013
Yes, I know, it's just a bubble solution so no need to waste valuable enerygy ranting about it. True. But, when you have a bubble-obsessed toddler begging you to do some bubbles with the bubble machine for him you want to oblige. So bought this solution as it claimed to work for ALL bubble machines and produce colourful bubbles. Well, it did neither! The consistency of the liquid was so watery that my household washing up liquid produces more bubles than this stuff. I have used quality bubble solutions in the past (e.g., Gazillion bubbles) but couldn't get hold of it so went for this instead. I put the bubble liquid in the machine and the machine on my kitchen worktop and pressed start. The flimsy bubbles this liquid produced looked like lemmings jumping off a cliff. No floating in the air power anywhere! What's worse they all burst within a milisecond of being blown. So it wasn't so much a bubble display as it was a display of exploding bubbles. Needless to say I was, and still am fuming. Thankfully, I had the good sense to do this while my little boy was out with his dad. Otherwise I would have had one incredibly long tantrum on my hands and nothing to console him with. I've written to the seller and asked for my money back. I suggest you don't waste your time or your money on this type of solution. Yes, the branded product is expensive but at least you're not frustrated by it the way I have been by this truly poor quality no brand bubble solution. Right, off to meditate now, don't want my little boy to see how incredibly annoyed I've been by this terrible liquid.
on 30 March 2011
This bubble liquid works well - and this is a big relief as I have been looking for a good bubble liquid for ages. This one works well even for big bubbles.
on 1 October 2012
I'm afraid that this bubble liquid turned out to be a complete flop. It was given to our grandchild as a supplementary present to go with a bubble machine and quite frankly it didn't work. A sad disappointment.
on 29 March 2013
I can`t be bothered to send it back but its rubbish. Put it in a small childs machine that works fine with other products and it just burst on the paddles. No bubbles at all complete wast of time. Can not even blow bubbles with a normal wand blow soft blow hard wave it about and the stuff just dribbles down the handle.
on 26 August 2011
The product arrived very quickly and does what it says on the tin - what else can you say about bubble mix?
on 16 December 2012
We bought this for a new bubble machine, and were very disappointed with the result; very few bubbles were produced. Later we tried the same machine with another brand of bubble liquid , and it was a much happier experience, with many more bubbles.
on 26 February 2015
It works.
It makes bubbles.
BUT ......
I fail to see how different it is for the purpose than a bottle of washing up liquid that would
cost a tenth of the price of this product.
Very expensive (even more expensive if paying P&P)
on 12 June 2011
Unlike your other reviewers,I didn't find this liquid particularly good.While my grandsons discovered they could make good bubbles using a wand,they were unable to produce any at all using their bubbleguns(battery operated). The liquid seemed to be too thin for this type of bubble maker.
on 14 February 2013
May aswell use washing up liquide. This solution is that thin It doesn't produce bubbles out of the machine. Don't waste your money
on 30 December 2013
Enormous bottle of bubbles that arrived a lot later than the product it had been bought for. Annoyingly the postage was twice what the product cost.

In fact having reviewed all my on line shopping for christmas this is the only produce I paid postage for - mind you it was heavy. I appreciate it's come from a small independent british company but perhaps this should have been made a bit clearer at point of choosing the product rather than point of purchase. By that stage, I really couldn't be bothered to go back and look for another bubble product.