5.0 out of 5 stars Great game
This is an intensive Role-playing/action game with a terrific storyline, lots of weapons and mods, and it has that dark "future" mood which intensifies the gameplay and really makes the player belive that the world is goverend by multinational coorporate powers that is filled with corruption. You have a lot of choices and can play the game exactly the way you want, you...
Published on 17 Dec. 2011 by Kasper

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncompelling gameplay
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a first-person RPG Adventure with stealth and shooter gameplay. Set in a dystopian futuristic metropolis environment, it is satisfyingly atmospheric with a dark, complex story and a typically husky-voiced brooding protagonist. It has all the ingredients of a top game, however I found it uncompelling and annoying. I wanted to like it but ... it...
Published on 22 Nov. 2012 by Black Glove

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most memorable games you can buy., 16 May 2012
This review is from: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
From the fantastically intuitive controls to the layered and beautifully created dark futuristic world. This game is truly one you will not want to end. I can't wait for the next instalment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
good game, takes a minute to get into it, but gets very addicting and really fun game, loads of customization for stealth or guns blazing. Lots of fun! 8/10

4.0 out of 5 stars ll be amazed and gripped and want more very highly, 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
this takes a lot of to get into it but once you got passed the tutorial and start playing you.ll be amazed and gripped and want more very highly recomend

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing game, poor ending, 24 May 2012
This review is from: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Personally if this game didn't have the ending it did I would have given it a 5*
The gameplay itself is amazing. As people have already mentioned the way you approach everything is completely up to you and how and in what order you choose to augment Adam. For example, I might decide at the start of the game that I want arms that can break through walls or life heavy objects, this will give me certain ways to get to my destination, however, I might decide that I would rather have legs that can let me jump to 3 metres high which will allow me a different way to get to my destination. I might even choose to augment my hacking tech so I can hack high level consoles to gain access to buildings that way.
Conversations are fun, similar to mass effect in a way, except the results are usually more tangible, i.e. you either get a result, or the person hates you and leaves you to your own devices to try to accomplish a mission.
As someone has mentioned, boss fights can be a bit irritating. Quite often, these can be easily solved with the typhoon augment but for those people who prefer to play the game stealthily, it can be a real let down as the potentially find themselves with little ammo and weapons and/or augments that are useless in battle. Although, that said, boss fights usually have things littered about the place so if you're stuck for something you can try find it while a boss is trying to kill you.
My main complaints about the game would probably be Adam's insanely husky voice which at times sounds like he's trying to sand the other character's face just by speaking, and his acutely pointy chin; something I was expecting him to use as an assassination move much to my disappointment. And then there's the ending.
*minor spoilers coming up*. There are 4 choices, none of them lead to anything entirely tangible. You make a choice and then Adam effectively speculates on what the choice could mean as a series of pictures pops up on the screen. No matter how you played the game he will say the same thing. In one ending he says "I always tried to use my powers to do the right thing" despite the fact that my friend had killed every innocent bystander and police man in the game. So yes, the ending was a drag, my friend who I lent the game to also felt the ending let it down. For a game that is genuinely absolutely amazing we were expecting more of an epic conclusion to an epic game (especially considering both myself and my friend had stayed up past 3am to finish the game)

5.0 out of 5 stars exciting and good game play, 30 Jan. 2012
D. J. Roberts - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Looked forward to this for a while and it hasn't disappointed. It captures what is needed from a game and its exciting and challenging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, I wanted to get this game for a while, amazone are good at providing all the ne and old xbox titles, 28 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It was bought as a gift so,,,,,,, 27 Feb. 2013
Dale A. Haines "master_ice" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
.... I really have no idea personally. But my nephew liked it (it was his request) so I can but give it 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Game!!, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Haven't played ir yet but i know it's a good game! I recommend it to everyone who likes a good game

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
very dated and awkward game

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sept. 2014
VERY GOOD AND INTERESTING

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) by Square Enix (Xbox 360)