Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 September 2010
I recently bought Euphoria. This is my 3rd Enrique CD. Love this one for many reasons. It has a great mixture of styles and the collaborations make it more edgy. Enrique does the romantic ballads so well but he is also brilliant at the up-tempo especially "I LIKE IT" Absolutely brilliant track, really wakes me up on the way to work in the morning. One criticism. I really enjoy the Spanish tracks but a printed translation on the sleeve of the CD would be so useful and help me engage more with the tracks.
on 16 July 2010
Having just listened to my copy of this c.d. and wow ! what a brilliant album,you can easily tell when you have a classy singer - evry song is brilliant,the bouncy music,not a bad track on this album,even the one's sung in spanish are great - great summer feel to it all and i would say it gets into my top ten albums of all time,i love it,so should you..
on 23 September 2010
This CD is Enrique at his best! A total joy to listen too, dance too or keep you motivated at the gym! The beat is high the tempo doesn't stop! I think anyone who has enjoyed Enrique's past music will really enjoy this one even more. I play it all the time. So I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do!
on 8 July 2010
Another great cd from Enrique, i like all the tracks.
Would recommend if u are a fan.
on 26 September 2010
Another fab album from Enrique. He never disappoints. This will appeal to old fans and will gain him new ones. I'd really be surprised if you didn't enjoy this. A great album to blast loudly in the car or house or to have in the background. Just great!
on 20 May 2014
Enrique Iglesias's music continues to evolve and this cd proves that point, while maintaining everything great that is Enrique, it is quite an upbeat album with some great collaborations. Listening to it makes you feel quite energised and happy.
on 3 August 2010
Just magic, the man has returned to his roots amazing and upbeat and fun to listen too. If you listened to his last album and were unsure about this one it is completely different and very exciting.
I would recommend it.
on 16 September 2010
I have only recently started to listen to his music after liking "I like it". I got hooked after listening to his greatest hits CD. I wasn't disappointed, this is another set of songs to dance to and sit and listen to. His voice blows me away it is so sexy. The songs in Spanish are a real treat.
on 13 September 2010
I like Enqriue's music, was not sure whether I would like this CD but it is great
on 6 August 2010
I must admit to being a little less impressed than I thought I'd be - on first listening at least....but, listening to it a second and third time, it grew on me. Still not as keen on this as on previous albums, but would still recommend to the true Enrique fan!