5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness!!
Bought a very expensive 'jacuzzi paddling pool" for my 6 year old last year which her and she friends thoroughly enjoyed with a squirt of bubble bath every time the jacuzzi pump was switched on -foam heaven. Imagine my dismay when I was rooting through the garden shed earlier this year when I caught the pool on the edge of the work bench and a hole appeared in it...
Published on 1 Aug. 2011 by Catherine Grace

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappionting
Used these patches and all was well for about 24 hrs, then water began to seep out again, I had put a patch on both sides of the pool to cover the leek. I can only assume this was because the leek was along a seem. Delivery was excellent, and in time. Would I use them again if situation arose? Yes
Published on 28 July 2013 by Dave Cornwall

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness!!, 1 Aug. 2011
Catherine Grace "Katy Grace" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Inflatable Repair Kit Pool Patch Garden Adhesive Clear Heavy Duty 10 Pack 6.5cm (Garden & Outdoors)
As said pool was not cheap, I decided I would 'fix' it. I ordered these patches from Amazon, not too confident that anything would work. Imagine my surprise after 2 hrs of hunting the hole down , I patched it, waited an hour or so, pumped up the pool - voila !! As if brand new.

Thank goodness for that!!

5.0 out of 5 stars For when your cat murders your paddling pool, 30 Nov. 2013
Mister G (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
We bought this to repair a paddling pool when our cat decided that it was a massive drinking bowl and dug her claws in to stabilise herself. We could not help but smile.

This patch quickly and easily repaired the damage.

We used a second patch when she did it again. And again... It helps having 10 in the pack.

I ordered this repair kit a second time as a preventative measure (having mislaid what was left of the first pack), to take on holiday - we were taking lilos & inflatable children's toys abroad, and I decided that a few quid spent to avoid wasting time on holiday traipsing around the shops trying to find a puncture repair kit was money well spent. In fact, our inflatables didn't puncture but one belonging to some friends we met on holiday did and we used a patch to repair it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jun. 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I was a little concerned as the patch has to sit below the waterline in our paddling pool. Nowhere did the info say anything about waterproof - but it apears to be so!!!! I patched inside and outside, just to make sure, and it seems to be holding! Brilliant!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappionting, 28 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not fix my airbed, 15 Nov. 2012
Tried these on a punctured airbed with no success. To be fair they are advertised as for 'inflateble toys, pools, lilos etc' but they were so cheap I thought I'd give them a try. Might work on a smooth surface but probably not on a split seam.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing, 11 Nov. 2013
The patches are Ok but despite my best efforts to apply them to my hot tub. i.e following the instructions 1 of the 2 still had a pinprick leak! So slightly disappointed. Others may be more skilful than I but take great care with fixing.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 3 Jun. 2013
its a patch, could have bought cheaper else where, and would not recommed it at all, a roll of heavy duty tape does it better as first patch didnt stick properly had to use tape to hold it on. Would not buy again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for Airbeds!, 7 Aug. 2013
Bought these as a back-up to the Bestway Repair Kit, that worked perfectly, these patches leaked air even before using the airbed, my advice go for the repair kit with glue and throw these in the bin....

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 7 Jun. 2013
Great stuff was fair and worked well on small pools would buy again if ever needed to, I have a rather large pool but this patch was too small for it so hence why I used it for our smaller one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable toy puncture repair stickers, 3 Jun. 2012
I used 1 sticker to repair a baby nest inflatable ring. It did the trick no problem and was simple to use. Really good product. Glad I've got 9 more stickers ready for the next punctures!