Flavour: Strawberry|Size: 2 kg|Change

on 21 February 2014
300 g servings are way to big... my stomach couldn't cope with that >>> if you are 80 kg or under 150-200 g servings will do the job
on 3 August 2015
This works really well for me. I have a very fast metabolism and struggle to put on weight. I'm 5'10", the heaviest I've been is 155lbs although I'm usually 150lbs. A few weeks ago I unintentionally lost a bit of weight (went down to 143lbs) so I decided to add this mass gainer to my gym plan. I put on a pound per day for the first week of using it, which then slowed to half a pound per day the next week. In two weeks I've gone from 143lbs to 151lbs and at this rate I expect to be exceeding my record of 155lbs within the next two weeks.
But putting on weight isn't the only reason I chose this product over rivals, as it also has decent amounts of protein and creatine in it at a great price. I definitely feel as though I've put on some visible size. The vanilla flavour I bought tastes great too (although I use it with whole milk for added calories -- it tastes mediocre with water).
I take 3 scoops as my breakfast and 3 scoops right after working out in the evening. I blend them in a Breville Blend-Active blender which I also recommend as it makes them very smooth and easy to digest.
on 24 August 2013
I bought this to bulk up, I added 10kg in one month. Hence why I have just ordered it again .
66 comments|17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 December 2012
Good gains in size and strength, also for the amount you get at the price it's a fantastic deal, recommend to anyone with a fast metabolism that's keen on lifting weights!!!! 2and a half scoops per serving is what I take 2-3 times a day and that's ample!
on 9 March 2016
Really great! went from 64kgs to 70kgs over the duration of a just over a month of using the product, havent put on hardly any fat but thats my body type really. Works well to increase strength so you can lift big to get big. Creatine works well to give you the look. After consuming the product for a week your appetite increases making it easier to intake more calories. Only one problem, you will power through so so so much milk its unreal!!!! But i gotta buy more to make more GAINZ, Make sure your drinking plentty of water to get the full potential from the creatine and eat proper food at the same time, im a hard gainer i'd say idk but with the shakes i have 3/4 meals a day. Definitely recommend, but ive gotta buy more now :(
on 19 May 2015
got it for a friend cause he wasn't eating enough carbs on daily bases, I recommended that he drinks one scoop after workout, which is going to make last longer and it seems to do the job, he already have a normal whey protein that he drinks before going to the gym by an hour
on 28 June 2016
I bought this for my husband for the second time. Unfortunately, not sure if they changed the formula but they did not agree with him and gave him stomach aches. The first batch seemed to be fine. Luckily we were able to return. Would not buy again.
on 29 April 2016
It's ok but it really doesn't mix well at all. Lots of lumps left in the shaker. Also recommends take 2 x per day rather than 1 serving with MFA. Stick to Muscle Fuel Anabolic. It mixes better and tastes better.
on 2 March 2016
It's very good. Is it possible somehow to make that in that box you receive 2 packs of one taste and 2 packs of another taste? Othervise it;s really good. It helped me to gain weight. However, you have to remember, that you have to eat really well if you want gain muscle.
on 4 April 2014
Had a try, cant complaint. Taste is very good and weight gain also reasonable. Can't give 5 stars as seen better results testing other weight gainers.