5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous

2.0 out of 5 stars Mouse too small
Published on 15 Nov. 2012 by A. Gladman

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 17 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black (Accessory)
A nice size, perhaps not if you have large hands but I don't so it's great - not too bulky for taking it around with me. The tiny usb receiver fits VERY securely into the port on my laptop - I can't see it falling out by accident! I love that you can fit the receiver into the bottom of the mouse next to the battery so you don't lose it. The sensitivity is just right. I barely notice I'm using it, which is just how a mouse should be - so responsive that it fades into the background. I'm now planning to get one for my dad for his birthday, because he keeps borrowing mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stuff, 20 Mar. 2011
Mr. L. W. Degler (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black (Accessory)
I bought this mouse from a local store. It's a few quid cheaper on Amazon and with free shipping, convenience and peace of mind.

Wonderful little thing - feels solid, has a satisfying, deep click and a firm scroll-wheel. For an idea of size, it fits snuggly into the touchpad area of my Samsung notebook. Not too small that you go clawhanded with just a few hours' usage, but nice and compact, and perfect for travelling. Quite sensitive, though speed is modified with the enthusiasm of your sweeps. Feels smooth. I'm running Windows 7, and when I plugged in the "nano-tranceiver" (thing that receives signals from the mouse and passes them to the computer), it worked in a few seconds, without my intervention.

The nano-tranceiver itself is connected via USB and is TINY! It's a tiny little blob on the end of the USB connector, and has a small slot right next to the battery, encased in the same compartment. Excellent.

The mouse has an on/off switch underneath so's you can conserve battery - great for the notebook/ laptop user.

Takes 1 AA battery (included) which is said to last for up to 10 months.

Excellent value for money. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a bargain, 8 July 2011
Steven Jenkins (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black (Accessory)
This product does what it says - and very well too. I bought it to go with a netbook so was looking for a compact design. the mouse is small but not to the point of being impractical, the nano receiver can be left in place in my netbook without problem, and the build quality appears to be excellent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mouse too small, 15 Nov. 2012
A. Gladman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black (Accessory)
Quality is good and the USB dongle fits nicely inside the mouse. But this mouse is way too small for any prolonged use. I have small hands but my fingers hang way over the front edge, consequently my hand has to move back over the mouse and that creates strain. If I continued to use this mouse for any length of time, I'd get some kind of strain injury. Maybe this is meant to be a travel mouse, but if I'm travelling, I think I'd use the track pad of my laptop rather than this mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars great piece of kit, 3 Jan. 2012
mikey (telford, shropshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black (Accessory)
Bought this to replace a wired travel mouse used on my laptop. Works a treat and is just the right size, not too big and not too small. Used it at a distance of about 6 feet when pc connected to tv and I can sit on sofa, great. like the idea that you can turn it off to save battery. It came on time and when conected it installed itself and worked straight away. Would recommend it for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and price, 1 July 2011
Y. Nadiree (UK London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black (Accessory)
For 9.50 you cant go wrong, the mouse works fine in Win7 and Ubuntu, plug and play with both and did not have to use the CD at all.

I bought this because one of the previous customers said it had a firm mouse wheel and the last thing I need is the scroll wheel scrolling every time I want to middle click which was the problem with the Microsoft 6000 mouse I had bought previously (which works great for everything else).

The mouse comes with an AA Duracell battery so should last a while, I always buy direct from Amazon if I can, saves the hassle with some of the other shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mouse !, 17 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black (Accessory)
I already own a Microsoft keyboard(Wired) which I'am very pleased with so I decided to buy this fairly inexpensive mouse. First of all it works instantly, I just stuck the nano receiver in my USB port at the back of my desktop and when I powered up my computer the mouse worked perfectly at an instant. The mouse itself is powered by a single standard aa battery(included) either rechargeable or non-rechargeable. The mouse comes with a single non-rechargeable duracel aa battery, make sure you don't miss it because it's kind of hidden on the bottom of the packaging. The range of the usb receiver is quite good as I was able to change music on my computer upstairs from downstairs. The sensitivity is very good and the mouse can work on various surfaces, but not on a rough carpet at least not on mine. There is also an on/off switch under the mouse which helps in saving battery life. In conclusion the product is of great quality, great compatibility and ease of use, also very fairly priced.

Seller Review: I bought this mouse from Amazon(not 3rd party) and got it delivered to Ireland with FREE SUPER SAVER delivery in exactly 5 days(3 working days). The packaging was secure and easy to open.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Mouse, 1 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black (Accessory)
It arrived, I plugged the receiver into the laptop and the mouse worked. Then Windows downloaded the drivers for this particular model. So different from the days when you had to install the drivers from a CD (or even a floppy disc) before connecting the device. I find it works well, but I have quite small hands and some people might think it's on the little side. Tough, it works for me and I'm considering replacing the big lump attached to my desktop with one of these. And one other thing, it needs a battery and Microsoft provide one from Duracell unlike most companies who either don't supply one or give you a battery with a brand name you've never seen before and never will again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brill., 6 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black (Accessory)
It arrived, well packed and on time. It worked straight out of the box with my Win7 Dell laptop. The USB bit is small and stays on the laptop at all times. Difficult to see something this small getting damaged as it only protrudes about 8mm. The mouse itself works on all surfaces that I have tried from bed covers to smooth wooden desk top. Just tried it at a distance and it still functions at 3m, but at that you cannot see what you are doing. The clicks are positive and the scroll wheel works just like a full size Microsoft cable mouse that I have owned for years. All in all, great value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black (Accessory)
The device is very small for my hand (I am 1.80 tall). I would not recommend much. I get sometimes ache in my hand.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black