4.0 out of 5 stars Long fingers
Published 11 months ago by J Rawle

3.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hanson long glove ladies
a good glove but a tight fit...you may need to try a size up. Also with one glove some of the stitching came undone. This did not affect its usage but I expect better of an otherwise good brand. Otherwise they did well for two solid weeks sailing in Greece.
Published 22 months ago by Myfanwy Huggett

4.0 out of 5 stars Long fingers, 25 Jun. 2014
I have only tried these on as not been sailing yet so cannot comment on grip. I am a 5ft 10 in female with long fingers and chose these in the hopes they would be long enough. After reading the reviews I went for xl size but was worried they would be too big. Having tried them they are just long enough and do not "swim around" as I had feared. So a man with broad hands would not get them on! The wrist grip is not tight enough on me, but I can sacrifice that to get the length! My last season gloves from Azure size L I ended up cutting all the finger tips off. I have taken a star off as they do not bend in the palm easily, but they may loosen up with use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality gloves, not as tight as other say!, 4 July 2014
Good quality gloves. I've used them just a few times now but the stitching and materials look very solid so I expect they'll last quite a long time. If you sail in salt-water I would recommend rinsing them in fresh water when done to preserve the flexibility of the leather.
I bought a XL as I read that they fit tight. Actually I could probably use a L which is my normal size. They may shrink a bit with use since usually sailing gloves develop creases around finger joints and the leather in general tightens up a bit.
But all in all great value for money, recommended. 5-stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up..., 17 April 2014
Good well made comfortable gloves but a tight fit. No doubt these will wear in a bit but on reflection I should have gone for a Mens XL rather than a large (as I normally would do if buying gloves). Very good price, half what I'd seen these for elsewhere and they turned up the next day after despatch so I'm more than happy with the product and the service. Looking forward to sailing with them now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hansen Sailing Long Glove, 6 April 2014
Very happy with my new gloves, perfect fit and seem to be sturdier than previously owned pairs (such as Musto and Eval) which didn't last long. I use them for racing so I need a pair that will last more than a month or two. Time will tell with these ones but so far (after 3 weekends of racing) they do not show any signs of wear or tear...

3.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hanson long glove ladies, 8 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasted me a year, 18 Dec. 2014
These are good - I've been using them for sailing for a year now and they are only just showing signs of wear. Overall, really impressed, but I would have liked them to have lasted longer.

2.0 out of 5 stars they are gone already… probably good for walking and texting at the same, 4 Feb. 2015
don't buy them if you gonna actually use them. they are gone already… probably good for walking and texting at the same time

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 1 July 2014
Nice reliable gloves with long fingers, worn them 4 times without any wear yet, better than anything i have worn before.

4.0 out of 5 stars The quality and sewing is very good., 5 Oct. 2014
Vitalijs Savicks (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
A bit tight for my normal size, but perhaps they will stretch out over time. The quality and sewing is very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 19 Sept. 2014
Poor, the stitching came undone the first time I used them.I will be returning them.

Helly Hansen Sailing Long Glove