1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars This Musical Gem Helps You More Than Make It, 15 Feb. 2011
This review is from: I Made It (Cash Money Heroes) [feat. Jay Sean] [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
This is a great song to listen to when you want to either put yourself in and/or maintain a positive mindset. This musical track is about overcoming obstacles and succeeding even in spite of them. He sings about how he lives a very prosperous life now, and how the world is his. I really enjoy this song because it serves as powerful musical inspiration to always believe in yourself to succeed regardless of if others outside of you believe in you. "I Made It" also serves as a powerful and uplifting reminder to always give yourself the encouragement to go after what you want, and learn to find a way to achieve your goals regardless of the level of external support you may have. I picked up on this compelling message from the following lyrics:

Known from the city where no one believed in me
But I never gave up the fight.
Yeah, but now I'm on top.
I told you to let it rock (Rock!)
Now the money's fallin' from the sky-y-y-y-y
I made it.

I first heard this song back in June 2010,and I felt lucky to hear about it when I did because I had just moved to the D.C. area May 2010. There are many positive benefits and places that make the D.C. area a great place to live. However, my own creativity and emotional strength increased spontaneously when making the move because I knew no one in the area, and the earliest my husband was going to be able to join me was about a month later. I happen to have come across this song watching it on TV, and it resonated with me because listening to it provided me the encouragement and insight to remind myself that I can accomplish my goals independently by going within myself. I am appreciative to say that fortunately things turned out smoothly for me, and I still listen to this song for encouragement for both an emotional boost and maintaining an ambitious and positive state of mind. I previously heard of Kevin Rudolf through his musical hit "Let it Rock" when I was living in Norfolk Virginia. I would say to definitely get this song if you enjoy listening to "Let It Rock" or if you like pop, rock, and/or any type of encouragement/prosperous mindset song.